• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m pretty sure Medaka stomps pretty damn hard. Supernatural Luck screws Reinhard over, I don’t know what this is about “he has an eternity to use his thought based” stuff when he’s getting nulled at the start of the fight anyway.

Back to this for a second, this argument doesn’t make sense. I don’t think just because Reid himself can’t cut the blessing does not equal the thing never existed to begin with, that’s what All Fiction does.
Medaka needs to think to use AF, Reinhard is faster due to his perception boost.
What do you not get?

btw I feel like this match is a stomp either way

Medaka needs to think to use AF, Reinhard is faster due to his perception boost.
What do you not get?
supernatural luck is gonna make him not know that he needs to use his mind manip
btw I feel like this match is a stomp either way
yeah, either medaka erases him the second it begins and never gives him a chance to do anything due to her supernatural luck or reinhard controls her mind and never gives her a chance to do anything with his perception boost

Agree. supernatural luck doesnt do anything due to his godly instinct that explicitly always makes him choose the correct option in every situation and it will make him use his mind manip

yeah, either medaka erases him the second it begins and never gives him a chance to do anything due to her supernatural luck or reinhard controls her mind and never gives her a chance to do anything with his perception boost
You are right

What do you not get?
Maybe the fact his perception boost probably won't even help him that much due to Medaka's insane luck which is also passive and probably faster than the perception boost. The same luck that is treated as borderline plot armor, above any of the abnormals in the series.

So Medaka is more likely to use All Fiction before Reinhard decides to even use something like mind hax anyway because "The Hero" is going to screw him over and Medaka using All Fiction first becomes way more likely cuz of it.

Last edited:
Maybe the fact his perception boost probably won't even help him that much due to Medaka's insane luck which is also passive and probably faster than the perception boost. The same luck that is treated as borderline plot armor, above any of the abnormals in the series.

So Medaka is more likely to use All Fiction before Reinhard decides to even use something like mind hax anyway because "The Hero" is going to screw him over and Medaka using All Fiction first becomes way more likely cuz of it.
His perception boost was enough for a MH+ character to see light move a 100x slower which is MFTL, it also allowed him to train for years in a single moment. Passive luck boost isn't helping medaka in anyway due to the fact that Reinhard an eternity over Medaka to go through all of his thought based haxes first which he would do even if he didn't have his godly instincts.

The hero is just a vaguely super luck whereas his Godly instincts are comparable to his divine blessing which is straight up probability manipulation. If you think it affects anythiñg then you are on pure copium

Medaka’s luck isn’t a passive boost, It’s just passive always even before the fight starts? Supernatural Luck usually is just passive probability hax so it’s still faster anyway.

You say this as if Supernatural Luck and Probability Manipulation are completely different which it really is not. Even with mentioning “The Hero”, it’s above all of the other abnormals in the series who are casually pulling this kind of stuff off, and Medaka exceeds them to a very, VERY high degree, it’s not even funny.

The only thing I’m seeing related to Probability Manip on Reinhard’s profile anyway is just something changing trajectory of an attack, which is a far cry from causing CIS.

Last edited:
Confused Chinese Man Looking at a Paper Slip Meme Generator - Imgflip

Medaka’s luck isn’t a passive boost, It’s just passive always even before the fight starts? Supernatural Luck usually is just passive probability hax so it’s still faster anyway.

You say this as if Supernatural Luck and Probability Manipulation are completely different which it really is not. Even with mentioning “The Hero”, it’s above all of the other abnormals in the series who are casually pulling this kind of stuff off, and Medaka exceeds them to a very, VERY high degree, it’s not even funny.

The only thing I’m seeing related to Probability Manip on Reinhard’s profile anyway is just something changing trajectory of an attack, which is a far cry from causing CIS.
the blessing which is listed as probability hax is comparable to his godly instincts, with his instincts being arguably better. Even if we assume that Supernatural luck counters his Godly instincts it would still end up on Reinhard and his raw intelligence is Extraordinary Genius which would mean he isn't making stupid decisions like you suggested.
Overall? I would say you are hyping up her Supernatural Luck way too much, it is a pretty big stretch to say he wouldn't use his main wincons especially when he has the perfect chance to do so along with his blessings being busted af

Even if it did cause CIS the fight wouldn't change because Reinhard doesn't hold back when he is serious and he doesn't have any attachments in bloodlust, mind manip GG

I am not gonna entertain you if you are just gonna throw around falsehoods, all it took for him to manipulate Marcos was the knowledge of his existence. Not even the location was required
Ah, you talking about his mind changing blessing? Wow Satella, cool cool.

You first say he gonna use his sleep hax, then you say he gonna use the 'Glare' to make her unconsious, and now you saying he gonna use his mind manipulation power, and say i am throwing false information, when i just confused that you changing arguments out nowhere like that, since all my arguments are towards the first two things, not the mind blessing.

Yeah sure. 🤷‍♂️
I not complaning btw, since i do the same.

My bad chat, just blame FANDOM for that, it happens a lot, believe me.

the blessing which is listed as probability hax is comparable to his godly instincts, with his instincts being arguably better. Even if we assume that Supernatural luck counters his Godly instincts it would still end up on Reinhard and his raw intelligence is Extraordinary Genius which would mean he isn't making stupid decisions like you suggested.
Overall? I would say you are hyping up her Supernatural Luck way too much, it is a pretty big stretch to say he wouldn't use his main wincons especially when he has the perfect chance to do so along with his blessings being busted af

Even if it did cause CIS the fight wouldn't change because Reinhard doesn't hold back when he is serious and he doesn't have any attachments in bloodlust, mind manip GG
Miss me with the Intelligence argument, Ajimu who is Nigh-Omniscient (way better than Extraordinary Genius) literally said she couldn't beat Medaka because of the mentioned Supernatural Luck, so yeah he absolutely would be affected by CIS.

My bad chat, just blame FANDOM for that, it happens a lot, believe me.

Miss me with the Intelligence argument, Ajimu who is Nigh-Omniscient (way better than Extraordinary Genius) literally said she couldn't beat Medaka because of the mentioned Supernatural Luck, so yeah he absolutely would be affected by CIS.
Is Ajimu a million times faster than her and has hax that is a guaranteed wincon?

Also the Extraordinary Genius will only help him not make stupid decisons AFTER the godly instincts counter her luck
Ajimu also keeps her intelligence nerfed so using her as a placeholder for intelligence doesn't seem very valid to me

Is Ajimu a million times faster than her and has hax that is a guaranteed wincon?
Ajimu literally said in the same chapter that she could null all of Medaka's powers and she would still lose, sounds like a guaranteed wincon on paper to me!
Also the Extraordinary Genius will only help him not make stupid decisons AFTER the godly instincts counter her luck
Cool, doesn't matter because his godly instincts are not helping. And Medaka has this on her profile too (For her Supernatural Luck, common abnormals have their luck barely affected by an ability that makes nothing stray from its usual chances) and his godly instincts (if what you say is true) would probably being doing just that.
Ajimu also keeps her intelligence nerfed so using her as a placeholder for intelligence doesn't seem very valid to me
She was the one who came to the solution that Medaka was "unbeatable" in the first place. She only holds it back so she's being "fair" to the story.

Ajimu literally said in the same chapter that she could null all of Medaka's powers and she would still lose, sounds like a guaranteed wincon on paper to me!
it isn't if there is a way for her to bypass it, be it a resistance or due to her copying the ability itself. Also, they are relative in speed whereas Rein's boost makes him unfathomably faster to the point where she will be literally frozen.
Cool, doesn't matter because his godly instincts are not helping. And Medaka has this on her profile too (For her Supernatural Luck, common abnormals have their luck barely affected by an ability that makes nothing stray from its usual chances) and his godly instincts (if what you say is true) would probably being doing just that.
her luck isn't changing his personality so much that it would negate common sense, such as "going through my thought based abelites first"
Bloodlusted + GI + EG + Mind hax gg
She was the one who came to the solution that Medaka was "unbeatable" in the first place. She only holds it back so she's being "fair" to the story.
yeah exactly, she isn't using her intelligence to its full potential on purpose
also your link doesnt work

Last edited:
it isn't if there is a way for her to bypass it, be it a resistance or due to her copying the ability itself. Also, they are relative in speed whereas Rein's boost makes him unfathomably faster to the point where she will be literally frozen.
Ajimu while unsealed is FTL, while Medaka is normally Relativistic.
her luck isn't changing his personality so much that it would negate common sense, such as "going through my thought based abelites first"
Bloodlusted + GI + EG + Mind hax gg
We already said Medaka's luck causes CIS, which would make Reinhard not go for this option right off the bat. No one said he wouldn't go for it eventually, but this entire "eternity to use his thought based haxes" doesn't work, because he wouldn't start with it anyway due to the luck.
yeah exactly, she isn't using her intelligence to its full potential on purpose
also your link doesnt work
I don't see why Ajimu would hold back her intelligence against someone who she fears that she'd lose to.
Again, FANDOM moment, just refresh a few times and it might work.

Last edited:
Back