• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay cool, not like it matters much since All Fiction just makes Reinhard not exist to begin with, kinda why I said I doubt Immortality would help him too

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm going off what's on the profiles and off my own knowledge of Medaka Box? This does not sound like an instant incap option to me, and it wouldn't stop any of Medaka's thought based things. Also tf is the perception amp even going to do? They don't have prep time so he's not going to do it before the fight unless it's passive or something.
it basically is, they instinctually turn it on in combat so the moment the fight starts it would be on
worth adding that even low mid tiers like Julius can block perception blitzing attacks on instinct alone, so it iss 100% faster than her thought speed
damn, it's almost like they are bloodlusted or something.

Literally disproves nothing, I never said she starts in the fight she has passives on, but it might as well be since the moment she turns those passives on, she is not turning them off.

If I haven't made very clear already, Medaka stomps + Supernatural Luck screws Reinhard over since it's borderline PIS
Reinhard has an eternity to go through all of his thought based haxes gg

it basically is, they instinctually turn it on in combat so the moment the fight starts it would be on
worth adding that even low mid tiers like Julius can block perception blitzing attacks on instinct alone, so it iss 100% faster than her thought speed
Ah okay, It still sounds worse then Medaka enabling something like Encounter on the fly since Reinhard has to do that and then do his sleep manip
Reinhard has an eternity to go through all of his thought based haxes gg
Supernatural Luck still screws it over.

He don't have trought based hax. 🤨

His mana stealing thing is also a thing he need to get close to activate.
he does and no, he did Emilia dirty from a distance just by existing. He could absolutely sleep manipulate people if he wanted to from a distance, there is also the glare and his mind manipulation
Ah okay, It still sounds worse then Medaka enabling something like Encounter on the fly since Reinhard has to do that and then do his sleep manip

Supernatural Luck still screws it over.
I mean at that point he can just go through all of his thought based haxes first inlcuding Mind Manipulation and Sleep hax

Like?
he did Emilia dirty from a distance just by existing. He could absolutely sleep manipulate people if he wanted to from a distance,
I talking about his range, he don't have the range nescessary to get his mana absorption to work, since is 4km away. Emilia as just a few meters away from him, and he also dint put her to sleep. He also needed to touch Felt to absorbs her mana.
there is also the glare
That's technically not a hax, but yeah true. 👍
and his mind manipulation
She have resistance trought.

go back and reread the perception amp part
reinhard will slow down his perception, know the power he needs to use due to his godly intuition(that somehow won't be affected by medaka supernatural luck), re obtain his mind manip blessing and use it before medaka can form a single thought?

reinhard will slow down his perception, know the power he needs to use due to his godly intuition(that somehow won't be affected by medaka supernatural luck), re obtain his mind manip blessing and use it before medaka can form a single thought?
yes. as i said, go back and read how massive the amp is
even if it was affected by supernatural luck he would still be able to do all of his thought based haxes before she could even use one of hers

Like?

I talking about his range, he don't have the range nescessary to get his mana absorption to work, since is 4km away. Emilia as just a few meters away from him, and he also dint put her to sleep. He also needed to touch Felt to absorbs her mana.
he put her hand over her so he doesnt need to directly touch her, Emilia (who has the highest mana supply btw) also almost fainted just because he got slightly serious. We know he wasnt going even 1 billionth of his true power in that scenario and was holding back to an immense degree
That's technically not a hax, but yeah true. 👍

She have resistance trought.
her resistance even if you wank it would only be biological whereas Reinhard's blessing affects the soul as well

Even if it was affected by supernatural luck he would still be able to do all of his thought based haxes before she could even use one of hers
If his godly intuition is affected then he won't know that he needs to mind manip her and he would try to erase her with his sword slash

If his godly intuition is affected then he won't know that he needs to mind manip her and he would try to erase her with his sword slash
no because supernatural luck wont nullify his ability but only make him choose the less likely options. Since AF makes it so the EE isnt a wincon he would choose his other wincons which are all thought based

he put her hand over her so he doesnt need to directly touch her
What?

Emilia (who has the highest mana supply btw) also almost fainted just because he got slightly serious.
Exactly, she din't faint trought.

Since AF makes it so the EE isnt a wincon he would choose his other wincons which are all thought based
Dra, that still don't matter, because Reinhard is not on the range to activate any of that.
her resistance even if you wank it would only be biological whereas Reinhard's blessing affects the soul as well
😴

What?

Exactly, she din't faint trought.
amp it a billion times then, no way Emilia wouldnt faint from that
Dra, that still don't matter, because Reinhard is not on the range to activate any of that.

😴
mind manipulation's range is basically Reinhard being aware of your existence

Encounter still says "nuh uh"
Encounter only transfers "damage"
none of what i mentioned was any form of damage

Encounter only transfers "damage"
none of what i mentioned was any form of damage
Encounter negs scar dead which can also reopen mental wounds too, and from the profile Gagamaru Chougasaki profile itself who is the main user of that skill:

Forcefield Creation, Damage Transferal and Invulnerability (Can push away any and all physical, mental, emotional and spiritual damage he would sustain to someone or something else in his vicinity)

I think Manipulation would count as what you would call "damage"

Encounter negs scar dead which can also reopen mental wounds too, and from the profile Gagamaru Chougasaki profile itself who is the main user of that skill:

Forcefield Creation, Damage Transferal and Invulnerability (Can push away any and all physical, mental, emotional and spiritual damage he would sustain to someone or something else in his vicinity)

I think Manipulation would count as what you would call "damage"
that sounds like a reach, Reinhard isnt harming her in anyway like what scar dead does but instead influencing her mind which is completely different. we dont take damage=manipulation in the wiki eiher

that sounds like a reach, Reinhard isnt harming her in anyway like what scar dead does but instead influencing her mind which is completely different. we dont take damage=manipulation in the wiki eiher
I don't think it is a reach, especially since Encounter should make something like Oudo's abnormality which can also brainwash people as well just not do anything, and that isn't really damage either.

Shibuki stated that encounter can transfer stress and trauma so it can transfer way more than just damage(and medaka copied 120% of this ability full capacity)

I don't think it is a reach, especially since Encounter should make something like Oudo's abnormality which can also brainwash people as well just not do anything, and that isn't really damage either.
i would need a scan for that
Shibuki stated that encounter can transfer stress and trauma so it can transfer way more than just damage(and medaka copied 120% of this ability full capacity)
stress and trauma also dont cover Mind,soul based manipulation

what stops medaka from instantly copying reinhard?

her ability, 'The end', can instantly copy anything at 120% of their capacity and reinhard doesn't resist power mimicry

what stops medaka from instantly copying reinhard?

her ability, 'The end', can instantly copy anything at 120% of their capacity and reinhard doesn't resist power mimicry
the fact that she instantly gets mind manipulated. She doesn't have a chance to copy Reinhard

the fact that she instantly gets mind manipulated. She doesn't have a chance to copy Reinhard
it's not instantaneous if he still has to re obtain the blessing, receive it and then use it

even in the side story "once upon a time in lugunica" he didn't receive it instantly and in arc 5 subaru still managed to talk and wave his hand before reinhard received the blessing he wanted

it's not instantaneous if he still has to re obtain the blessing, receive it and then use it

even in the side story "once upon a time in lugunica" he didn't receive it instantly and in arc 5 subaru still managed to talk and wave his hand before reinhard received the blessing he wanted
Reinhard's capacity to acquire blessings is at the same speed as his thought, as is evident from the fact that it took no time for him to wish for a blessing and the blessing to arrive in arc 5. However, in a combat scenario his perception increases and so would the speed of the blessing received.
Nah lol
His mind manipulations is not really that fast or have feats of covering 4km.
I am not gonna entertain you if you are just gonna throw around falsehoods, all it took for him to manipulate Marcos was the knowledge of his existence. Not even the location was required

Damn this is a new argument, where'd you pull it from this time Satella your ass?

Anyways medaka fra
for what reasons exactly?

Last edited:
I said FRA didn't I. For the reasons above. Anyways I have work to do so I will likely not be returning unless new counter arguments are made
are you sure you read the arguments for both sides properly? what is your reason for believing the speed amp wouldn't be overwhelming for Medaka?

I’m pretty sure Medaka stomps pretty damn hard. Supernatural Luck screws Reinhard over, I don’t know what this is about “he has an eternity to use his thought based” stuff when he’s getting nulled at the start of the fight anyway.
Even Reid can't cut his blessings and he has cm type 2 as well 🗿

Back to this for a second, this argument doesn’t make sense. I don’t think just because Reid himself can’t cut the blessing does not equal the thing never existed to begin with, that’s what All Fiction does.

Last edited:
Back to this for a second, this argument doesn’t make sense. I don’t think just because Reinhard himself can’t cut the blessing does not equal the thing never existed to begin with, that’s what All Fiction does.
it's reid who can't cut blessings not reinhard but i agree with you

i don't know why are we even talking about af erasing his blessings when medaka probably is gonna try to erase him first and not his blessings

Last edited:
Back