• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Kharn the Betrayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cropfist

I don't know about that. Reinhard has extreme soul hax resistance himself, and has the equivalent of 6.1 Billion Years of combat experience due to bearing all of the memories and knowledge of the thousands of soldiers under his command.

However, Kharn's ability to nullify magic might prove troublesome, but Reinhard has Low-Godly Regen, making it extremely difficulty for the Betrayer to put him down.

Reppuzan said:
However, Kharn's ability to nullify magic might prove troublesome, but Reinhard has Low-Godly Regen, making it extremely difficulty for the Betrayer to put him down.
Mmm, Kharn takes this. Anything that Reinhard uses that Khorne deems as "unfair" be it magic, firearms, or anything like that, Khorne will negate it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
What about the effects of the Spear and Briah? Would Khorne negate those too?
Is it magical, science, or anything that would prevent or interfere with a "fair fight" ? If the answer is yes, then yes.

Reinhard in his current form cannot match Khorne's power to block him / stop him from using the Collar.

Some examples, Kharn walked through a Psychic Storm of several Farseers that literally tears holes in dimension with just pure psychic energy. Kharn tanks shots from an Imperial Baneblade tank, to the chest, and is not even affected by the concussive blast. Azathoth can tell you more examples.

I believe it does work through some magical formula thing? That and some reality warping and soul stuff here and there.....

CrossverseCrisis said:
I believe it does work through some magical formula thing? That and some reality warping and soul stuff here and there.....
A: Sounds like magic or something Khorne wouldn't like, he doesn't like Dark Eldar magics and they're alchemtical base.

B: Tzneecht (Khorne's greatest rival) uses reality warping, soul manipulation and stuff like that on the casual. Khorne doesn't like it, either.

It was created from this guy for those like Beast here (that Reinhard is sometimes called by the former) to gain the powers you see of them.

well considering swatsika blocks reinhard and interview none were made idk. Anyhoo i heard Kharn can negate via amulet but if Reinhard can take the amulet away then would that be enough for him to win or have a chance?

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Now that i think about it. Whats the difference between base Beast with 8 Swastika Beast anyway ? Its kinda weird to me
As of Dies, there's none. All the Swastikas being open just let him manifest his full power as an Apostle. If by "base Beast" OP means (no Swastikas open) then he just means he is either powerless or just some state we have no info about. Or "8 Swastikas open" could mean Atziluth Beast, as that is a direct consequence of their opening plus additional things. Which would turn the thread into a ridiculous stomp.

The swastikas boost Reinhard to Atziluth by default. That's their purpose. Unless I'm missing something. The other way is for Reinhard to just realize his position as Mercurius' Apoptosis. So all eight swastikas opened could mean an absolute stomp.

wait so your telling me all 8 swastika opens = 1-A and realizing he is an apoptosis of the snake = 1-A *mind officially blown*

@Trex: I think that the way we have Reinhard in base with no swastika's opened is from him owning Methuselah casually. Here, we have the former as 6-A, or continent level, for that. And the 8 swastika's thing was that Masada stated him as being comparable to Amakasu's god summons who are all planet busters. Hence the rating we have for Reinhard in base. Here:

"Attack Potency: At least Continent level, likely higher (Casually one-shotted Methuselah who, on his last legs and with an incomplete attack, was stated by the narration to have enough power to obliterate a continent and possibly more). Planet level with all eight Swastikas open (According to Word of God, Reinhard in this state is as powerful as the Gods summoned by Amakasu, many of whom are planet busters)"

Should we give Beast new key ? Maybe like Interview Beast/pre Berlin and post Berlin and Atziluth Beast

Coz from what i see in his profile. His base key fit his Interview stats while his 8 Swastika key fit his 8 swastika but before his Godhood stats

@Fab: I'm planning on having a discussion thread about his stats and what to revise it to where it makes more "sense".

And just to say this to everyone, i did not make his profile like that.

The point of him becoming 1-A mid-battle is preposterous as it makes the entire purpose of the match non existent. Everyone knows that if Reinhard was at his 1-A incarnation he would take it.

Otherwise we would have Base Goku going SSB in a match despite his version used being base.

EDIT: Also, like Aparajita said, Kharn takes it because broken collar and Gorechild. Doesn't matter how much hax you have when they all get a plain, old nope .

@Cross : i think it'll be key revision rather than stats though.

@Fate : rather than Beast suddenly goes 1-A mid battle, this is more like the key in his page isn't very clear. Which is why the version thats being used is confusing

Even then, the fact that Trex and even Venom are getting confused of this of what ver of Reinhard and/or whatnot happaend shows that there's a problem of this that we need to fix and take care of....

That's what Everlasting, who is the one that made Reinhard's page, assumed it to be 5-B. But given Trex's and Venom's comment, we may have to do something about this whole problem.

I see. In that case, we can only wait and see how this gets resolved, otherwise the match can't quite happen.

As it stands, they both can ignore dura so I'm not too sure myself.

Wel... While Reinhard still won't be using his hax anytime soon, I think this is now a stomp. The durability ignoring would make Kharn be able to damage him, sure, but with Small Planet to Small Star I don't see Reinhard going down in any possible way before he just hits Kharn once and ends it.

Maybe we should ask a staff member first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back