• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich (Exaggerated) vs. Goku (Exaggerated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
This is it folks, the match of the ultimates, the mightiest of the mighty, and may Reinhard have mercy on whatever anything this match takes place in.

Reinhard has FULL access to his entire Legion to assist him, Goku is in his Divine and Majestic Gokupotence form.

Fight takes place inside Gladsheimr.

Who wins?

YOU DECIDE!

Stalemate I would agree with a stalemate exa goku and exa Reinhard are equal for me because both of them doesn't have a full power and both of them have their own concept of DC speed durability etc...

It's a stalemate enless this is unrestricted goku you know the one with lots of infinities and more forms

No it's his true power thats unrestricted becuase this wiki can't handle it. Just like skod has his own wiki :)

Exaggerated Goku is merely a High-Ranking Member of Reinhard's Legion and everyone else are just infinitely below low tier. Otherwise Stalemate.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Exaggerated Goku is merely a High-Ranking Member of Reinhard's Legion and everyone else are just infinitely below low tier. Otherwise Stalemate.
Don't make me post the copypasta.

butt alex objeaction i have evidence!!

"Longinuslanze Testament: Reinhard's Holy Relic, something that only He and only Him can wield, even if the opponent can perfectly mimic and imitate Him. It is a Spear that combines all of His own and every single Legionnaire in existence (Which is everyone and no one) combined multiplied by untold amounts. Anyone who dares gaze upon it will be instantly drafted into His Legion, anyone who touches it will be drafted into His Legion, and the Spear will ALWAYS hit you, will ALWAYS outrun you, will ALWAYS one hit you, will ALWAYS be completely and utterly immortal and eternal and indestructible, will ALWAYS kill everything around it that isn't part of His Legion or Himself. This works on ANYONE. ANYONE."

TurboTriangle601 said:
butt alex objeaction i have evidenc!
"Longinuslanze Testament: Reinhard's Holy Relic, something that only He and only Him can wield, even if the opponent can perfectly mimic and imitate Him. It is a Spear that combines all of His own and every single Legionnaire in existence (Which is everyone and no one) combined multiplied by untold amounts. Anyone who dares gaze upon it will be instantly drafted into His Legion, anyone who touches it will be drafted into His Legion, and the Spear will ALWAYS hit you, will ALWAYS outrun you, will ALWAYS one hit you, will ALWAYS be completely and utterly immortal and eternal and indestructible, will ALWAYS kill everything around it that isn't part of His Legion or Himself. This works on ANYONE. ANYONE."
He's Goku, your argument is invalid.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
damn it my testimony is invalid

Alexcar3000 said:
Pssht. Whatever.
Why are we arguing with a match against a fictional character anyway?

We all know Goku is real.
Yeah. Why are we debating about joke characters?

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Convinced Yet?

• "Mercurius: A completely fair and totally not unfair God of Rewinding Everything. His ability allows him to reset absolutely everything so that he and the rest of the Legion including Reinhard will always win no matter what the opponent tries to do, even if they get past the rest of the Legion and if Mercurius dies then he will just reset everything, save scumming until Reinhard wins. In addition, he can cause paradoxes, blow up Gods with Stars, and ramble so much that even an infinite army of Deadpools dies of his talking."

TurboTriangle601 said:
Anyway good night. It's damn 12:02 AM for me.'
The debate would continue eventually

To Be Continued - JoJo
To Be Continued - JoJo
So... you flee?

Ok. I WIN!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! VICTORY!!

Now Goku-sama, what do you want to do with Reinhard?

[ÔÖÑMERCY]

Oh. I thought you where going to rip his intestines out and make him hang himself with them, but well.

There you go, stalemate. Now go pester someone else.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
He's Reinhard, your argument is invalid.

The Everlasting said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Get this wall of text outta my face.
He's Tryhard, your argument is x2 valid.
You're The Everlasting, everything you say is automatically not valid, unless Goku says so.

But he wants to make friends with Tryhard, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back