• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

it's funny how only me and The Smasher were powefull enought to make any difference in the final attack and this is what it means:

136.066 Tenatons attack = the core completly tanks it

272.13200000001 Tenatons attack = the core is one-shot

Logic.exe isn't responding

Except that 272.13 tenaton attack had quantum matter manipulation, space-time manipulation, causality manipulation, attacks sharp enough to cut on a cellular level, etc behind it too.

Logic.exe is perfectly fine.

^what he said also while the guns i shoot at it may only be like 5-B and have soul manip(which doesn't help) it shoots insanely fast and has infinite ammo.

PsychoWarper said:
^what he said also while the guns i shoot at it may only be like 5-B and have soul manip(which doesn't help) it shoots insanely fast and has infinite ammo.
you would had to shoot 1 billion bullets to even help a little.

So, can your fire 1 billion bullets in a few seconds ?

While its not needed heres what the wiki says about the guns "Both of which have infinite ammo, abnormal fire rates, can literally ricochet off of empty space, hitting his target even if they initially miss, and can damage the soul. They also contain properties of Wolfgang's Briah, allowing the bullets to always become faster than Wolfgang's enemies"

My guns are very OP against everything that isnt are main enemies.

Y'know, it's really sad that no matter how much i try, i just can't bring myself to be in any other "game" than this. Maybe just because there's not many things limiting my power here.

@Psycho Soryu Tenra takes you to pocket dimension where all of your powers are nullified leaving only a fist fight to the death. Also, how are you going to sense Time Stop?

I have haki that would let me know your doing something before you do it(only like a sec though) but with my FTL reactions I could chant at least one word of my briah and you wouldn't be able to touch me

And despite my dude being lazy hes a talented fighter whos got high pain resistence.

Well, i'd probably be dead by then, though anger and sheer strength pulls me through until i'm GONE!

Don't risk the clown at any cost.

And if I get lobo and you send me to Soryu and fight me I would annialate you.

Also can you negate others intangibility?

Well, guess without Soryu, i'll be a bit too much when i get Golden Freddy. Soryu's where Winnie gets turned into honey, though.

Huh, about your precog, it's not in Kizaru's profile. Also, I'm pretty sure that only Katakuri was able to utilize precog using Haki.

Hmm interesting its odd cause I swear I saw somewhere that to be an admiral you needed all three but anyway i still have intang.

Also why are you so presistent on killing you team.

Well, even then, i'm the one in the team not to hurt, to risk or to play with, because well.............there were a few.............some incidents that happened...........

Yeah I relized i was infering to much, any how I still have intang and would rather not have to deal with another manuelo, so lets just say your stronk alright.

Don't worry. I was just joking about killing you all. Besides, even if I did, nothing good will come out of it anyway. I only did this to give myself a sense of superiority.

Yeah, though just saying, killing me would be hard, since i'd try to kill you first. Really, the clown would mock you on how that was unneccesary to do and asking forgiveness to all those he killed in his final moments. YOU'LL NEVER BE ABOVE THE MIGHT OF HOSTLESS!

Back