• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 12

I honestly don't. Is it because you know who he is?
Yes

Well, then. Tell me.

Who is it?

I know you'll do great.

Well, yeah, it's mostly English.

Even when HOSTLESS is in the bigger parts of my lore.

I mean, he's part of this.

You make things appear on walls and if people have really good memories they can read them and if they read them they die.

That's what I got from 2111's explanation.

the "literally impossile to remember" thing is for 2111 itself, the symbols are just symbols

EDIT: I may be able to explain what infohazards are, since, iirc, they encompass cognitohazards, memetic/anti-memetic hazards and kinetohazards

I find it amusing that you think I would not know what infohazards are, yet think I would understand what cognitohazards, memetic/anti-memetic hazards and kinetohazards are

ok, so my best guesses (i'm not super well versed in kinetohazards specifically) are:

Cognitohazards do stuff to your mind/body, liike, for example, causes small fires to appear behind peoples ears and have them silently explode in response to any noise (from SCP-1730)

Memetic/Anti-memetic hazards are infectious ideas and self-redacting ideas/things respectively, like 2111, which is a fairly powerful living anti-meme

Kinetohazards are......more or less magic, and (in 1730 again) can, for example, create a dome of silence, create floating runes that explode on contact, etc.

Infohazards encompass all of those iirc, and, while the lines between them can be blurred in some cases, it's an overall general explaination

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Kinetohazards are acivated/created by Kinetoglyphs, which are specific hand motions that are usually impossible for normal humans to do

ok, now that i think about it, i doubt 2111 could even use Kinetohazards due to not even having hands

thats from 1730 and another SCP i forgot the number for

This is for everyone.

Considering that the fundamental premise of this game is that people are finding the souls from their past lives and absorbing them to get their powers, destruction of your soul/s will always be a huge issue.

If you have a past soul of a character that can survive without a soul, too bad, all your souls being destroyed is still going to kill you.

The most I do are stupid actions as of now. I just wanna go back to the base and relax, though of course, my sanity doesn't exist at this point.

What happened to being the group joke?

Yeah, and I got him. Now I'm not weak. I'm actually a bit OP.

With that fourth wall awareness once he gets, the clown could come here and comment.

I'll have to leave now.

Back