• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnated Swordmaster CRT

hello. I'm writing to get a rating for a tier 1 character in Reincarnated Swordmaster.

I don't know much about Battle.wiki's Tier 1 and Tier 0 system, so I'm asking you to help me evaluate it.

What I'm talking about is summarized in this link and this link.

To summarize it more simply

The Outer God sees the higher dimensional world as a dream.
In my personal opinion, Outer Gods is a 1-A.

Void Record (Yog-Sothoth) has transcended the hierarchy of infinite dreams, so I believe they are High 1-A.
In Azathoth's case, he has Tier 0 eligibility, but he has anti-feat, so in my opinion, he's not Tier 0. I think it's High 1-A or High 1-A+.

I've posted the original text and the translations I made with the translator on my blog, but if I need to write more, I'll post them here first.

On a final note, I've written a verse page and character profile for Reincarnated Swordmaster, but I'm looking for someone to help me with it because I've gotten some feedback that there are issues.

I'm not familiar with the Battle.wiki system and I'm not an English speaker, so I'm having a lot of trouble writing pages. I would really appreciate your help.

While i can see why azathoth can be tier 0, but thats will be too high, i dont really think it will reach boundless rating

When i read i think the throne are 1A, but after continue read i think it not

The dream will be 1A for sure. But it not infinite hierarchy of dreams as i read, soo just bassline 1A

Also i think the one who dream are the father or azathoth himself, and chitta are the dream it self because it was the constitute that make up the world

Soo azathoth dream about the world also the dream that he create are the citta
I think only Azathoth and the Citta that will get 1A or outerverse rating here

I think it very clear in here
"Chitta is emptiness...... and this world is also made up of Chitta...."

I then came to an unexpected conclusion and felt ridiculous for saying it.

"Chitta is also what constitutes [dreams]!"

...... Why did I come to this conclusion?

But I can only think of this: even if it is the daydream of some Absolute, it is the Chitta that constitutes the daydream.

While i can see why azathoth can be tier 0, but thats will be too high, i dont really think it will reach boundless rating

The dream will be 1A for sure. But it not infinite hierarchy of dreams as i read, soo just bassline 1A

Also i think the one who dream are the father or azathoth himself, and chitta are the dream it self because it was the constitute that make up the world

There are infinite layers of dreams.

"I will not set up a circle of closure for this bridle. I'll let the library take care of it [by memory]."

What this sentence means is that the higher-dimensional world of Bridle is treated as fiction.
I'll post additional text and a translation using a translator.

저 알 카르다흐의 특기는 세계를 '책장'으로 취급하는 것이다. 설마 내가 그 책의 내용대로 너와 탁록시대의 세계를 모험이나 하게 될 거라고 생각했던 것이냐? 어차피 알 카르다흐가 볼 때는 한 줄의 문장이나 다름없을 터인데."

"......"

하위의 [bridle]에 들어간 자는 더 상위의 bridle로 나오지 않는 한 상위존재의 시선으로 볼 때 벌레가 된 거나 마찬가지인 것.

“That Al-Kardach's specialty is treating the world as a 'bookshelf'. Did you really think I was going to take you on an adventure through the world of the Tarkovian Age based on the contents of that book? It would be nothing more than a sentence in his eyes.”

"......

One who enters a lower [bridle] is as good as a worm in the eyes of a higher being unless he comes out on a higher bridle.

In Reincarnated Swordmaster, there is a lower Bridle world and a higher Bridle world.

The existence of the higher Bridle world treats the existence of the lower Bridle world as fiction.

Finally, in Reincarnated Swordmaster, the infinite upper Bridle world-lower Bridle world structure is represented by an infinite chatwheel.

[I don't understand you, Fuxi, do you mean that you don't need the absolute power of the Outer God?]

Where is the guarantee of not having another bridle if one leaves the bridle? Power cannot leave the bridle, I don't want to be a chaotic grinder in an infinite's wheel.

And [framed], it means that the world is a dream.

"이 모든 것은 [액자]가 거듭되고 있을 뿐 사실 모든 미몽에서 깨어나는 건 그리 어렵지 않다는 소리다."

"뭐? 지금 내가 겪고 있는 이 모든 것이 꿈이라고?"

“All this means is that [the frame] is just a repeat of itself, and it's actually not that hard to wake up from any dream.”

“What? All this stuff I'm going through right now is a dream?”

[I am not harmed by the realization that I am only a memory in the Sanhashasajikdo. I have been dimly aware of my existence as being in a dream since I was born in the throne. For me, it's just one more frame for my dreams.]

The Reincarnated Swordmaster has a picture frame within a picture frame within a picture frame. This means a dream within a dream within a dream.

[Boundaries] are a favorite trick of the outer gods. A frame within a frame within a frame...... Actually, It's not as if there isn't a way to get rid of outer god, but Mortals can only fight in ways that are most favorable to them because of Boundaries. And in order for a picture frame to manifest, it must remain as a picture frame. That is the constraint imposed by the Almighty].

That [the picture frame] is a dream, I have explained above, so I will not explain further. This evidence also proves that Reincarnated Swordmaster has infinite layers of dreams.

And Chitta is claiming to be more fundamental than this infinite bridle structure, this infinite frame structure, and therefore transcends the infinite frame structure.

[나는 복희, 당신이 이해가 가지 않소. 그 외신의 절대적인 힘이 필요 없다는 말이오?]

“굴레를 벗어난다 하여 또 다른 굴레가 없으리라는 보장이 어디 있지? 힘이란 굴레를 벗어날 수 없는 것이니 나는 무한한 쳇바퀴 속에서 혼돈의 약육강식을 갈음하는 자가 되고 싶지 않군.”

The Korean meaning of this sentence is.

To go off the [bridle] means to go off the dream, but Fuxi is saying that even if you go off the dream, you're still dependent on the higher dream, and there's a structure where you go off the dream and it's a higher dream, and even if you go off the higher dream, there's an infinite number of higher dreams.

We explained above why leaving Bridle means leaving the dream.

In Reincarnated Swordmaster, Bridle refers to the world.
Then there are higher-level Bridle worlds that treat lower-level Bridle worlds as dreams. These structures are infinite.

Last edited:

The hierarchy of dreams being intrinsically emptiness seems to be blatantly high 1-A.

Back