• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Vs Dark Schneider

Hmm.....I wonder if the Judas Priest can affect Regulus?!? I also wonder, what if Regulus can recreate or copy Dark Schneiders attacks and use them against him?!?

I also wonder- which 1 is stronger or more effective: Dark Schneider's Judas Priest Vs Regulus's Zodiac Clamation

if Dispel Bound is even protect you from copying ability? also can Regulus copying Bloodstone which DS can activated from inside his Dragon Knight Lucifer( so Regulus can't see directly how DS activates his Bloodstone)

Not Jim Sterling said:
if Dispel Bound is even protect you from copying ability? also can Regulus copying Bloodstone which DS can activated from inside his Dragon Knight Lucifer( so Regulus can't see directly how DS activates his Bloodstone)
But remember though that if you are fast enough you can break through the dispel bound forcefields and what if Regulus can copy the dispel bound? I really don't know who wins here.

Bloodstone is useless, Regulus knows about his own powers more than Dark Schneider know about Regulus's so even if Regulus gets hurt by his own moves he can just shake it off soon or find a way to overcome it and come back stronger while Dark Schneider will not know how to counter it effectively and plus Dark Schneider will also suffer aswell so its no big deal and on top of all of that once a saint experience or witness a tech. done by the enemy once it will not work effectively the second time around and even if it does work it will be very limited and not as powerful.

So Bloodstone is overrated, getting hurt by your own moves is not as bad when you know what to expect and can bounce back from it.

QPower said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
But remember though that if you are fast enough you can break through the dispel bound forcefields and what if Regulus can copy the dispel bound? I really don't know who wins here.
Bloodstone is useless, Regulus knows about his own powers more than Dark Schneider know about Regulus's so even if Regulus gets hurt by his own moves he can just shake it off soon or find a way to overcome it and come back stronger while Dark Schneider will not know how to counter it effectively and plus Dark Schneider will also suffer aswell so its no big deal and on top of all of that once a saint experience or witness a tech. done by the enemy once it will not work effectively the second time around and even if it does work it will be very limited and not as powerful.

So Bloodstone is overrated, getting hurt by your own moves is not as bad when you know what to expect and can bounce back from it.

so i think Bloodstone only useful to counter Regulus most powerful technique as surprise attack, but probaly will only work once.

Not Jim Sterling said:
QPower said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
anyway this is Dispel Bound abilityI guess if it just magic type copy ability or counter type then that is wont work.
I don't know whether it will of it won't work, I have no idea but really this is a very interesting match
does his copy ability is magic type or other type like for example like the sharingan users?
Thats the thing I'm still wondering that as well.

I don't think Regulus have to copy everything Dark Schneider throws at him he can just fight him blow for blow.

Really I don't know about who wins here, I'm just giving my thoughts

The thing with the Dark Knight Lucifer, Majin Form, and Judas Pain is that they will eventually destroy Dark Schneider as time goes by, it takes a toll on his soul, spirit and physical body. If Regulus can drag out the fight long enough for Dark Schneider to be destroyed by the said power-ups then Regulus can win.

QPower said:
The thing with the Dark Knight Lucifer, Majin Form, and Judas Pain is that they will eventually destroy Dark Schneider as time goes by, it takes a toll on his soul, spirit and physical body. If Regulus can drag out the fight long enough for Dark Schneider to be destroyed by the said power-ups then Regulus can win.
Can Regulus travel through dimension? if not then Black Sabbath should be enough, and DS Black Sabbath descripsion is probably when still doesn't have his majin form since i never remember hims use that ability in his majin form, so the initial damage with Black Sabbath should be much more powerful than what it listed.

Yep he can he is a 7th Sense and a 8th Sense user. With the Zodiac Clamation he can transcend the 3-dimensional existence and become one with the universe and nature itself, so conventional attacks and dimension dumping and separation will have a weak affect on him. It may only last a few minutes but thats enough to counter strike.

Remeber though Regulus can also affect souls and minds aswell.

QPower said:
Yep he can he is a 7th Sense and a 8th Sense user. With the Zodiac Clamation he can transcend the 3-dimensional existence and become one with the universe and nature itself, so conventional attacks and dimension dumping and separation will have a weak affect on him. It may only last a few minutes but thats enough to counter strike.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:ZC5.jpg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:ZC4.5.jpg

QPower said:

nah any instan win attack wont work since DS has Dispel Bound, and Dispel Bound can protect him

from mind hax so either way they need to fight to the death, and fight probaly will depent of how

long DS can keep up his stamina.

I can't find anything that tells me whether or not if Regulus can copy magic techniques but at the same time it never said he can't either, so I'm thinking he can copy energy based attack from Dark Schneider?.

Yeah still I think this is inconclusive for now.

QPower said:
I can't anything that tells me whether or not if Regulus can copy magic techniques but at the same time it never said he can't either, so I'm thinking he can copy energy based attack from Dark Schneider?.

ok i change my mind, if DS cant beat regulus quickly then he will probably end up lost for the long run since his majin form is take toll to his body.

basically i think regulus is win in term of stamina.

QPower said:
I can't find anything that tells me whether or not if Regulus can copy magic techniques but at the same time it never said he can't either, so I'm thinking he can copy energy based attack from Dark Schneider?.
I mean most if not all of DS ability is pretty much a magical attack.

anyway since i can't find a way for DS to win this fight quickly, i think regulus will win.

As for Regulus, he has his Gold Cloth to protect him aswell as his 8th Sense + 7th Sense's abilities to help him from soul based and spirit based attacks (8th sense) and dimension dumping (7th sense) by the enemy.

So both have hax + spiritual, astral and physical defenses. This is hard to call.

The way I see it is that: BOTH MIGHT be able to destroy each other's defenses. Dark Shneider MIGHT have enough firepower to penetrate the Gold Cloth and Regulus MIGHT have enough speed to break though the Dispel Bound forcefields.

Not Jim Sterling said:
QPower said:
I mean most if not all of DS ability is pretty much a magical attack.
anyway since i can't find a way for DS to win this fight quickly, i think regulus will win.
But we don't know that if he can win 100%.

Both are more powerful than most Dragonball characters hehehe :p

They both have powerful defenses and attack capabilities.

Not Jim Sterling said:
QPower said:
nah any instan win attack wont work since DS has Dispel Bound, and Dispel Bound can protect him
from mind hax so either way they need to fight to the death, and fight probaly will depent of how

long DS can keep up his stamina.
So I am afraid to say that it will all come down to just plain and simple physical combat.

Wow thankz for the intense read guys. Loving this thread so far.

I am curious aswell as to if regulus can copy magical powers. But other then that they are pretty well matched.

Both can't keep each other dead because Darsh has Eternal Atoms Regenerationn and Reg. Has Arayashiki through his 8th sense.

Reg. can't attack Darsh's mind or soul because of his dispel bound forcefields but Darsh can't fully erase all of Reg.'s eternal atoms due to his 8th sense and his gold cloth combined.

They can match each other in speed.

They both have weaknesses: Reg. does not have as much techs or physical firepower as Darsh. But Darsh's power-ups can destory him if he over uses them.

Now IF (big if) reg.'s lion's eye does work on any power element then Darsh is ******. If not then they will have a hard time killing each other.

Does Darsh's Bloodstone work on Cosmo based techs? or is it just for Magic based techs? - thats what I wanna know aswell.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Does Darsh's Bloodstone work on Cosmo based techs? or is it just for Magic based techs? - thats what I wanna know aswell.
Good question. We might never know.

No, Bloodstone will work on all damage that deal to DS body and it even worked to opponent that before he get 130x power up, he was capable of nearly fighting on par with DS, anyway i think you guys misunderstand something, you see DS Dispel Bound is immune to every magic, so what i asked is are Lion Eye ability is in fact an magical ability? that what i asked, if yes then Lion Eye cannot copy DS power since Dispel Bound will protect him from that, if not then DS will be on big trouble.

Not Jim Sterling said:
No, Bloodstone will work on all damage that deal to DS body and it even worked to opponent that before he get 130x power up, he was capable of nearly fighting on par with DS, anyway i think you guys misunderstand something, you see DS Dispel Bound is immune to every magic, so what i asked is are Lion Eye ability is in fact an magical ability? that what i asked, if yes then Lion Eye cannot copy DS power since Dispel Bound will protect him from that, if not then DS will be on big trouble.
In Bastard!!-verse they use Magic and in Saint Seiya-verse they use Cosmo, they never said anything about using magic. So all attacks and techniques in Saint Seiya are Cosmo based techniques.

Whether or not Lion's Eye can copy Dark Schneider's powers? is a question I want to ask too. Even if he can copy them there is Dispel Bound forcefields that can block them and also at the same time Regulus also have his own defenses against his enemies aswell so all in all they are very even and they can't fully kill each other for good.

QPower said:
In Bastard!!-verse they use Magic and in Saint Seiya-verse they use Cosmo, they never said anything about using magic. So all attacks and techniques in Saint Seiya are Cosmo based techniques.
Whether or not Lion's Eye can copy Dark Schneider's powers? is a question I want to ask too. Even if he can copy them there is Dispel Bound forcefields that can block them and also at the same time Regulus also have his own defenses against his enemies aswell so all in all they are very even and they can't fully kill each other for good.
well in marvel verse, saint saiya Cosmo power is probably is an cosmic power in marvel, and marvel too have magical power, so i think i can't equalize those two power into one power, so Regulus is probably can copy DS ability.
and i still stand by my old statement that DS have less stamina than regulus so that definitely can give him the advantage of in case both of them can't kill each other quickly and need to fight for a long time.

anyway I going to off for couple of hours.

Not Jim Sterling said:
QPower said:
well in marvel verse, saint saiya Cosmo power is probably is an cosmic power in marvel, and marvel too have magical power, so i think i can't equalize those two power into one power, so Regulus is probably can copy DS ability.
and i still stand by my old statement that DS have less stamina than regulus so that definitely can give him the advantage of in case both of them can't kill each other quickly and need to fight for a long time.
anyway I going to off for couple of hours.
The thing is that Cosmo and Magic in Bastard!! and Saint Seiya can be different to Marvel because Marvel is Marvel and Bastard and Saint Seiya is well Bastard and Saint Seiya, so I still don't know if Regulus can copy Dark Schneider's attacks.

Oh If Dark Schneider can last 1,000 days of fighting then he can stalemate or beat Regulus. A Gold Saint at full power can fight for 1,000 days with out rest.

So yeah this can go on for a long time and Dark Schneider can win if he can KNOCK-OUT (not kill) Regulus after 1,000 days of fighting because Regulus MIGHT get too tired to go on.

The thing is that Cosmo and Magic in Bastard!! and Saint Seiya can be different to Marvel because Marvel is Marvel and Bastard and Saint Seiya is well Bastard and Saint Seiya, so I still don't know if Regulus can copy Dark Schneider's attacks.
Oh If Dark Schneider can last 1,000 days of fighting then he can stalemate or beat Regulus. A Gold Saint at full power can fight for 1,000 days with out rest.

So yeah this can go on for a long time and Dark Schneider can win if he can KNOCK-OUT (not kill) Regulus after 1,000 days of fighting because Regulus MIGHT get too tired to go on.

As far as i know his majin form is take tool to his body and soul, he can fight for pretty long time but not as long as 1000 days for example, probably one day he will overcome this weakness since he just recently obtained his majin form, but currently i dont see how he can keep up fighting for many days without rest.

Not Jim Sterling said:

As far as i know his majin form is take tool to his body and soul, he can fight for pretty long time but not as long as 1000 days for example, probably one day he will overcome this weakness since he just recently obtained his majin form, but currently i dont see how he can keep up fighting for many days without rest.
Oh ok. I guess there is not alot of ppl would want to give their thoughts in here.

Is the Bastard manga still going? Has Dark Schneider started fighting Satan yet, he is speeding towards earth now right (Satan)?

Oh ok. I guess there is not alot of ppl would want to give their thoughts in here.

Is the Bastard manga still going? Has Dark Schneider started fighting Satan yet, he is speeding towards earth now right?

Bastard On hiatus...for couple of years...this is frustrating lol.

anyway his majin form has the the powers of 6 Demon King's (Belial, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Baal, Bilt, and Paimon). minus Beelzebub which is the second most influence demon only below satan himself, and Beelzebub is laughing to the other demon kings when even with their power DS seems to almost lost many times to uriel..

Not Jim Sterling said:
anyway his majin form has the the powers of 6 Demon King's (Belial, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Baal, Bilt, and Paimon). minus Beelzebub which is the second most influence demon only below satan himself, and Beelzebub is laughing to the other demon kings when even with their power DS seems to almost lost many times to uriel..
Off topic- So Uriel was evenly matched with Dark Schneider right? But Dark Schneider still won?

Because I remember that the Dark Schneider's Dark Knight Lucifer and Uriel's Dark Augoeides matched each other blow for blow.

I just read bastard again, and DS in his majin form is basically in an time skip event 4 years in the future(satan still on his way to the earth), right now the story is back to 4 years before DS get his majin form.

QPower said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Off topic- So Uriel was evenly matched with Dark Schneider right? But Dark Schneider still won?
Because I remember that the Dark Schneider's Dark Knight Lucifer and Uriel's Dark Augoeides matched each other blow for blow.
Uriel has reactive evolution that make him become kinda like doomsday..he get stronger every time

DS hit him, buy DS is eventually won by created again his sister and make him calm down

(but Uriel already almost dead)

Not Jim Sterling said:
QPower said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Uriel has reactive evolution that make him become kinda like doomsday..he get stronger every time
DS hit him, buy DS is eventually won by created again his sister and make him calm down

So Dark Schneider spared Uriel? and created his sister out of ..........?

I mean it not Uriel fault he become fallen angel, he get trapped by Konron, also he created his sister by eating Konron which eat his sister along the line( now you get why uriel is angry to DS) then he created her again..

anyway we probably should just talking about this in masange wall since this is seriously become out of topic.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I mean it not Uriel fault he become fallen angel, he get trapped by Konron, also he created his sister by eating Konron which eat his sister along the line( now you get why uriel is angry to DS) then he created her again..
anyway we probably should just talking about this in masange wall since this is seriously become out of topic.

Yeah I know.

Well after doing some research of my own for these guys, I will have to say its a close call match up and I believe it can go either way, Darsh has the firepower, Reg. has the stamina, I have to agree with Not Jim Sterling - if Darsh he can't kill Reg. in the beginning and Reg. is able to prolong the battle and draws out the fight he can outlast him and wins.

So I'd say its either a standstill or Regulus scraps up a close call victory here.

Back