• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas (Re:Zero) Vs. Saitama (OPM)

This may become a dumpster fire of a versus thread... But uhh- here goes nothing. Regulus's wives are dead and there is nobody he can utilize Lion's Heart with, speed is equalized, battle takes place in Z-City's ghost town near Saitama's apartment complex. Regulus is In Character, Saitama is bloodlusted.

Blabbermouth: 1

Super Badly: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Saw the title, came in wondering why you would make such a stomp, but not as bad as i initially thought.

With the wives gone, Regulus only has 5 seconds to use his ability. Saitama pretty much just tanks what he comes up against, he dodges sometimes sure, but he is really carefree about taking attacks.

I think Saitama would try to tank Regulus attack, and end up dead.

So that's 1 for Saitama... I think Regulus tends to prattle on before attacking, Saitama is a very casual and not very threatening looking individual, I doubt Regulus would immediately attack him. He'd start going off about his rights and stuff and Saitama would eventually attack him... Regulus would probably tank the first blow, allowing Saitama to become a bit more serious about the first encounter. At least, that's how I think it'll go... Though, Saitama still might try to tank Regulus's attacks anyways, is there any way for Saitama to see Regulus invisible attacks coming?

You mean 1 for Regulus.

Regulus would prattle about his rights, to which Saitama would look bored, which would set Regulus off to turn Saitama into mincemeat,

Unless Saitama somehow got the ability to see invisible attacks lately, then i don't think so, he won't see it coming.

Right... don't know why I wrote Saitama... Would it be better if I were to make Saitama bloodlusted? With how this is going, it seems like a marginal stomp for Regulus.

I mean realistically what can Saitama do to win? Say Saitama is bloodlusted, he instantly goes to like punch Regulus, who thinks activating his invulnerability; now Regulus is pissed cause he got attacked out of nowhere and that's a violation of his rights.

Saitama needs to bombard Regulus with attacks for more than 5 seconds, what does he have that can do that without Regulus retaliating? Regulus just needs to breath and the breath around him will have his durability negating effects.

Saitama's attacks are devastating, they would cause a lot of knockback. Especially, if Saitama is bloodlusted he'll go for his more devastating attacks, right? Or, at least, he won't be casual about it. Though, Regulus is very inconsistent when it comes to how he deals with knockback, so I don't know if one of Saitama's punches will send him flying or if he will stand there unaffected and consequently shred Saitama into bits and pieces. However, if Saitama is able to cause knockback, I think he has a chance. Also, Saitama is now bloodlusted. If all this fails, then it's probably better to just close the thread. Only other option would be to unequalize speed, but that may end in a stomp for Saitama.

Without wives and Bloodlust? I vote Saitama. Saitama Speed blitz and Even if Regulus managed to activate his authority in that moment, he'll still get sent through outer space by saitama bloodlust punch lol.

Without wives and Bloodlust? I vote Saitama. Saitama Speed blitz and Even if Regulus managed to activate his authority in that moment, he'll still get sent through outer space by saitama bloodlust punch lol.
It wouldn't really do him anything tho. And if for some reason Regulus would have [ Stillness of an object's time ] activated then One punch man would at least lose a hand.

Assuming speed equal,I think Regulus would take this even if Saitama had intel on his power, since Saitama isn't particularly skilled. ( i don't have much info about the AOE potencial of Regulus's attacks and how skilled he is at aiming/hitting people with them, however.)

If the speed was equal, I would say that Regulus will win ez. But if the speed was as their original speed ots either Saitama win org stalemate or even Rehulus had chance winning. Its 50/50. Since I've read that Regulus could create and invicible wall that turn people to slashed meat. Pretty sure Saitama would try punch him if he didnt know about that wall but he knew maybe he would tried to flee or just tried to find Regulus weakness that may cause on hislife.

This might not be in character but he could easily stomp Saitama by putting his lions heart inside him. Since Saitama is the pinnacle of average in terms of intelligence he would never figure it out and end up becoming mincemeat. If we do actually include this then its a stomp

Back