• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn: Godly

Also, I feel like the current suggested description is a tad too specific.

Perhaps this can work out:

"Able to regenerate from the complete destruction of one's body and soul, or after being erased from existence."

Mid-Godly Regen ranges from

>No Soul, Mind or Body to come back, but you rerurn.

To

>Every single aspect of you is erased, up to all of your concepts and you just lolnope this and return.

Both are Mid Godly and the definition we're going to add does not mention this type of regen so worth noting this somewhere;)

@DodoNova Weekly elaborated on the answer given later, which is the same as what was said here: "Regening from nothing but a consciousness/soul/spirit is Low-Godly, Regenerating from absolutely nothing (aka your consciousness/soul/spirit is destroyed as well) is Mid-Godly"

FateAlbane said:
@DodoNova Weekly elaborated on the answer given later, which is the same as what was said here: "Regening from nothing but a consciousness/soul/spirit is Low-Godly, Regenerating from absolutely nothing (aka your consciousness/soul/spirit is destroyed as well) is Mid-Godly"
Oh, Okay, Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

What if you can regenerate from having your history erased from the timeline or all timelines, what level is that? (or is that acausality)

I think that "Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence" is appropriate.

Antvasima said:
I think that "Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence" is appropriate.
Yep

@Czer Mid Godly, I know what feat you are talking about, it is possibly High Godly because they have reappeared in a place where reality does not exist

Back