• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Naruto's speed feat?

On page 687 in the manga Naruto speed blitz kaguya by cutting her arm off from a long distance away while she was in the air looking down on him with black zetsu.

Could anyone tell me how fast that feat was or tell me the problem with that feat? It would be much appreciated thanks.

Uchihazinon said:
Also what about the speed feat of naruto and sasuke on pages 693. How fast did they get to the valley from where Sakura and kakashi and the others were.
This speed feat has no timeframe I'm afraid. It could have been seconds, minutes or hours off-screen.

@Uchihazinon They reached the valley in a few minutes but it wouldn't be an upgrade since they already have better feats.

The feat you are referring originally won't get any impressive number.

Kkapoios said:
@Uchihazinon They reached the valley in a few minutes but it wouldn't be an upgrade since they already have better feats.
The feat you are referring originally won't get any impressive number.
Did I miss something? Since when do we have a timeframe for then reaching the Valley?

Why wouldn't the time frame be the time it took Hags and Kakashi to talk? Usually when Kishi implies a short time skip, there is a panel showing the trees or something for no reason, similar to how after Yhwach used Aushwalen the first time Kubo drew a panel of the raining sky before the Gun wielding Quincy appeared by Lilonette and Giselle and started ranting.

Sasuke and Naruto running to VoTE is no different then Kakashi talking to Obito in the Kamui Dimension when Minato saved the Alliance from the Juubi's Uber TBB. Its implied to happen simultaniously.

@Akiretsu

Talking is a horrible indication of a timeframe in fiction, since characters can get out an entire monologue in what amounts to ten-twenty seconds of in-story time when it takes several minutes in real-life.

Then we should have no problems is the scans are presented, and they are consistent. But implying things is an assumption, specially for a long feat without a timeframe to go on with. Since everything about the mimihagi timeframe was also implied to had happen simultaniously, when we cut back to Urahara and we see Mimihagi been absorb from the moment he looks up, Yhwach's death ray is already coming down in the next page.

Reppuzan said:
@Akiretsu

Talking is a horrible indication of a timeframe in fiction, since characters can get out an entire monologue in what amounts to ten-twenty seconds of in-story time when it takes several minutes in real-life.
Yeah but its quantifiable still. You can just time the conversation as if you were having it. Actually, why not just use the anime's TF? i havent saw the episode yet but it should match.

I just saw the episode its too vauge to even use it to be honest. It just shows the running with flashbacks happening, hell the could have changed the terrain or backround to make it seem that they were really running all the way to the valley

There is no distance nor timeframe, that isn't not a quantfiable feat (as is the case for most speedblitz).

Back