• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Higher Dimensional Existence and AP

Say a 3D Character named Mr. X Transcends 4-10 dimensions (Which are all Spacio-Temporal Realms) and reaches into an 11 Dimensional Plane/Realm which is similar to a normal Universe but structured in 11 Dimensions. Would this give him Higher Dimensional Physical Characteristics? And would this give him 11D/High Complex Multiversal+ AP/DC?

I'm saying that assume he gains some kind of an unknown power up that allowed him to Transcend all the Spatio-Temporal dimensions in between the 11D realm and his Universe and that the 11D realm he transcends into is similar to his 3D Universe but is actually layered in 11 Dimensions.

Would he get higher dimensional physical characteristics then? And will his AP/DC be 11D/High Complex Multiversal+ then?

I'm pretty sure that's not how dimensions work. If you go to an 11D realm but are only in a 3D structure, nothing changes. That's not what transcending means at all.

Hmmm. What if the 11D realm is a realm that views the lower Dimensions as fiction? Would that change anything?

A dimension isn't a "spatio-temporal ream", as you say, it's more akin to an axis of movement. Spatio-temporal dimensions aren't like a bunch of more complex universes stacked one onto the other, and as such there's no way to transcend 10 dimensions yet remain 3D.

Ah. So going by what you're saying, Mr. X would have higher dimensional physical characteristics?

Yeah, is this like a specific example or something?

Well kinda cuz series like Gurren Lagann shows how the AS dimension was like a regular Universe but stated to have different Axis and existing between 11D and 10D. So when Simon and the gang transcended there, they were perfectly fine. So it struck me whether or not they'd have Higher Dimensional Physical Characteristics or not for existing in there.

I think they just had an 11D power source, ask people knowledgeable on that verse. I gotta go to sleep, so no more from me

Back