• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding High Godly Regenerationn

The real cal howard said:
"Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased alongside the dimensional level of the reality you reside in, equal or greater to your own"
How's this?

I suppose that this should mostly get the point across, yes:

"Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased alongside the dimensional level of the reality you reside in, that is equal to or greater than your own."

Thank you for the help.

Should we use this, or improve further upon the wording?

"Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased alongside the dimensional level of the reality you reside in, that is equal to or greater than your own."

That's a bit convoluting.

Is the first part of that statement simply referring to the destruction of all spatial and temporal dimensions? And how would someone be able to regen from a dimensional event that's greater than their own for example?

Well, it is fiction. Sometimes characters just do regenerate, even though they shouldn't logically be able to.

So, do you prefer this instead?

"Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased alongside the dimensional level of the reality you reside in."

In order to make sure, I have asked DarkLK for input.

I have a question regarding this:

Say, I BFR character X to a pocket dimension of my own creation and I destroy said dimension alongside character X. Character X regenerates back into home universe.

Low/Mid/High-godly?

Okay:

1) Complete universe (Milleniummon has this)

2) Less than universal

3) Something like DBT (Lavos) = Void outside space-time.

4) A multiverse

I'm actually not sure how we would rate some of those since we aren't looking for AP, but I think 1 and 4 would qualify for high godly. Would it just need a time-space?

what do the others think?

We will have to deal with stuff like this in the future.

If the reality that somebody is present in is completely destroyed along with themselves, that is supposed to be enough to qualify for High Godly Regenerationn, as far as I am aware.

From what I vaguely remember we were not able to come up with a new explanation that did not sound awkward and more confusing and overcomplicated than the old one.

Back