• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding crack of time (DBHeroes)

I don't think it's reffering to the Crack of Time, I think it's more so referring to the Demon Realm in context but that's going by the manga continuity so IDK if it's the same in the arcade.
Though I will say, I do disagree with 5-D Crack of Time even though I scale Heroes to 5-D myself but that doesn't apply to the wiki obviously

I don't think it's reffering to the Crack of Time, I think it's more so referring to the Demon Realm in context but that's going by the manga continuity so IDK if it's the same in the arcade.
Though I will say, I do disagree with 5-D Crack of Time even though I scale Heroes to 5-D myself but that doesn't apply to the wiki obviously
That’s kinda confusing, why would he be sealed in demon realm.

Because before the events of Xenoverse and Heroes, Mechikabura and the Demon Realm were sealed off by Chronoa when they tried to conquer history. That's why Towa's goal throughout Xenoverse 1 and 2 was the return of the Demon Realm which has been stated by Chronoa to be outside of or sealed off away from time itself.
Again I could be wrong, this is the manga continuity which has no basis for the game continuity

Heroes and Xenoverse are different continuities as far as I'm aware. In Heroes, Mechikabura and Chronoa fought for the position of "Kaioshin of time", after realizing his evil intention Chronoa sealed him in crack of time (stated by Narrator).

Although it’s from anime special so I don’t know if it applies for other continuities. Pretty sure arcade follows the same.

Xenoverse and Heroes are part of the same continuity, Heroes takes place after Xenoverse and any events from there are part of the same timeline.
Also yes I know that Chronoa and Mechikabura fought for the position of Kai of Time, but so did Demigra and Chronoa which is also a thing in Heroes

Yeah see that's the main reason why I disagree with 5-D Xenoverse, the CoT being stated to be beyond time and space is not enough proof for 5-D and is more so another or higher 4th dimensional construct

I'm neutral regarding the topic hence I asked the question at first place, given the evidence could it possibly be 5D but I can see reasons why it wouldn’t be considered as one in this wiki.

Xenoverse and Heroes are part of the same continuity, Heroes takes place after Xenoverse and any events from there are part of the same timeline.
Also yes I know that Chronoa and Mechikabura fought for the position of Kai of Time, but so did Demigra and Chronoa which is also a thing in Heroes
Disagree, Xenoverse and Heroes aren't part of the same continuity. They are entirely separated continuity with their own version of Demigra, Towa, Mira etc. Yes, Demigra and Chronoa did in Heroes which I'm aware of but not in Xenoverse though where he planned to stole Tokitoki after escaping from Cot and wanted to remake a new history by destroying the time vault which isn’t same in Heroes though.

@RedRibbon1 yeah that's a fair point actually, the difference in story and how events play out is quite different in Heroes then in Xneoverse. I guess it'd be more accurate to say that the cosmology of Xenoverse is canon to Heroes? IDK that's the justification given for 2-A Heroes on here

Being beyond time ain't 5D, it would need to be beyond space as well and be superior to lower space-time in the same way you are superior to a fictional character or a dream or at least a flat object.

Back