• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Chara's Tiering.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Man, i'm surprised this is still going. O-o
Me too. Though, I have to ask, what's your take on this? Do you think should be upgraded or not? Just curious.
Nah, i'd rather not comment on this. I've been seeing a bit too much of Undertale threads (mainly on Chara) that i literally feel like throwing up everytime i see one.

I'm not against the potential of upgrading the Undertale Top Tiers (ex. Chara here in this case), i'm just like "Hell no, i'm not going to comment this".

CrossverseCrisis said:
Nah, i'd rather not comment on this. I've been seeing a bit too much of Undertale threads (mainly on Chara) that i literally feel like throwing up everytime i see one.

I'm not against the potential of upgrading the Undertale Top Tiers (ex. Chara here in this case), i'm just like "Hell no, i'm not going to comment this".
Yah, I get what you mean. Must be rough.

@alice

chara destroyed counltess timelines and F'ed up the game, Neutral Frisk was able to injure a character that destroyed countless timelines and F'ed up the game.

asuming that the Determination of a single SOUL is limitless with no evidence beyond the fact that it is, is a no limits fallacy. because of this we are saying that Pacifist Frisk when they fight Asriel is their limit, aditionally because Frisk is dying in this case.

Chara and Omega Flowey are comparable, but I feel that there is not enough evidence to say if one could overpower the other or that any frisk could stop his save/load since he has enough power to create and use at least six seperate saves at one time. in otherwords what your saying falls too far into the hypothetical as both characters have very similar feats and the nature of if instantaneous determination or maximum potencial determination decides it.

and no, Frisk's determination could not stop asriel, their words could

If the "save" option in the asriel fight is to be considered a part of the power of saving, then Frisk whould retain their save/load powers and have comparable determination to asriel. It would support souls granting access to limitless power and increase Pre-ascention Chara's potential. It would not mean that Frisk is more powerful than asriel, however.

Regarding Chara refusing Frisk, this is not likely. When the player chooses not to destroy the world, chara is talking to the player, asking them "Since when were you the one in control?", which would make no sence if directed to Frisk. Chara then ignores the player's choice and destroys the world. This is more than just breaking the fourth wall.

-Squid Peanut

1) I'm actually a little done with explaying this. Because i've explain this a lot of times Talready in this post. But lets do it again:

Chara erased the world. She didn't just crashed your game.

Flowey destroyed one saved (Which is nothing compare to the entire reality) and crashed your game. Also, where does Flowey destroys "countless timelines"?

Seriously i don't know where this "Both crashed the game. Therefore they did the same feat" came. Because again, Chara is one of the two people who explicitly destroy "The world" (understeand the world as the entire reality of the game. With everything it in) we know that Omega Flowey didn't destroy the world because he, himselfs, refers to it as still existent (If he erased the world. They there will be no monster nor humans. Therefore, his statement about "showing them the true meaning of the world" is pointless)

2) I don't understeand what are you trying to say.Or why are you even bringing the NLF here when it has nothing to do with the point of all this. I was saying that Chara can have more determination than neutral Frisk because Pacifist Frisk is a thing. Honestly. I don't even know.

3) What you are saying. Again. Doesn't make any sense. Since it's contradicted by facts. Lets se...

You are saying that we don't know if pacifist Frisk could stop Flowey from use his SAVE Files. Which is not true. Since Frisk was capable from preventing Asriel from using his own reset. Which is countless times stronger than Flowey's. And yes, we know Frisk way stopping Asriel since the entire point of the fight was that Asriel is trying to reset the game but Frisk's determination stop him. Did you even question yourself why Asriel don't use any SAVE files in his fight? Just to give one example

Also. Omega Flowey's use of more than one SAVE is probably because he has six souls. Not because of his determination

As i stated before. Both doesn't have similar feats. Chara's world busting feat is stated in-screen superior to Flowey's own destruction. And that was even before she get one soul.

Ah, and the Determination potential thing still doesn't make sense.

4) No. You are not getting it.

Frisk's determination is stopping Asriel from utterly reset everything to zero. That's why Asriel never uses his SAVE files. In fact, he mentions this:

"After i defeat you and gain total control of the timeline. I just want to reset everything"

@Alice Liddel in WikiLand

I mostly agree. As i said, the fact that Frisk could not only use their SAVE option but use it to affect Asriel themselves shows that they are not completely overshadowed by Asriel. I do belive however that the erasure of the SAVE file is a little more impressive than is presented by you. The way i see it, Flowey not only erases your SAVE, but is hijacking the file that stores it. The SAVE file is the tool used by Frisk in order to save and load, not only a singular save. It thus affects a large amount of timelines and is at least the equivalent of a small multiverse.

Back