• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

regarding a certain mundus calc, needing clarification

So mundus is currently accepted as having made a full on universe. An old calc was made for the speed of this, though I was told it is not useable. Not because the calc is wrong per say, but because creation feats cannot be used as speed feats.

Mundus' feat is expanding out demonic energy as it becomes a universe, so could this still work as travel speed for the demonic energy?

User blog:ThePerpetual/Mundus Creates Some Space Redux | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

I might not be the best person to ask for this tbh. I’ll still give my take with this.

Buuuuuuut... Maybe?

I do get the logic behind scaling your reactions when you yourself spread your energy over a distance.

But with Creation Feats it’s a bit weird. Given the nature of these feats, there is already no reliable way of calculating said creation realistically. So idk for sure.

Maybe ask other peeps to give a better answer if my answer wasn’t satisfactory.

Well the way I see it is creation is anti thesis of destruction.

Destruction:- energy waves that destroy as they spread out.
Creation :- energy wave that create as they spread out...

DBS currently gets it's speed via same energy wave feat...

Mundus feat is principally the same...

Heck I'd argue it's even impressive since creation is more complicated than destruction....and requires better reactions to make sure you consciously, deliberately and accurately create all things in universe.

While destruction requires just throwing out the wave and and it destroys on its own.

Ultimately both types of feats show characters scale to the speed of the energy...
Especially in a verse which has a energy system for combat....

what i want clarification is a bit more simple. The way i see it, It is essentially sending out a demonic energy way. if the calc works the speed of that, it should apply to his attack speed

I agree with you but I'm really not knowledgeable, if someone more experienced comes, take their word for it.

Oh im not arguing for reactions. This is for attack speed only
Oh. My bad. Lmao

Anywho, I just remembered that MegaMan.EXE’s Bug Style Big Bangs are accepted in his profile and is a similar principle to Mundus creating that Universe. So maybe it can be calced.

I mean, I could be wrong and the profile outdated lol. Hence why I’m constantly saying maybe and not certainly lol

If we are willing to be critical enough of timefrane for AP ratings of destruction and creation feats.....then speed is fair game.

If this feat had took 1hr or 1 month...then wiki standards would not give it more than 3B (multigalactic) lvls of AP ratings....

So if timeframe is important....Then its speed should also be acknowledged.

It isn't a blast of raw Demonic Energy, it's just Creation, and we can't take speed out of Creation like that

Completely against this

This a question on Wiki's standards....

If they give timeframe so much importance accross the wiki for creation feats then speed is absolutely fair game.....

This a matter of principle...

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

I must stand in defense of this speed feat....

Not really, the timeframe is important because without it, we can't say if the character scales to the full creation. Only AP is under that afaik, scalling that to the character's physical speed based on his creation is just absurd, even with DMC having a Universal Energy System, since it isn't a Raw Demonic Energy Blast but just Creation Hax, which is based on Range

I would appreciate if you don't call my actions based on that

This was brought before and rejected for said reasons, if the Standard changed since then, my problems will be under other things, but never on headcanon or being uncomfortable

I am not talking about feat...

But standards of wiki itself...I apologize if that was what came off from my comment.

Like I said I am questioning wiki standards on such feats.
Which currently dictate that such feats should not be speed calced... you agree to those standards...

I am calling those standards out....my comment was in context of this.

I am not talking about feat...

But standards of wiki itself...I apologize if that was what came off from my comment.

Like I said I am questioning wiki standards on such feats.
Which currently dictate that such feats should not be speed calced... you agree to those standards...

I am calling those standards out....my comment was in context of this.
Don't worry, my bad then

Well, I personally don't mind the Standard, yes, but if It's the problem, they can be changed with a good reasoning in a thread for it, that's for sure, maybe that's the way before you guys go for the feat

Don't worry, my bad then

Well, I personally don't mind the Standard, yes, but if It's the problem, they can be changed with a good reasoning in a thread for it, that's for sure, maybe that's the way before you guys go for the feat
To be honest with myself and rest of you...

Yes I am willing to fight the standards.....

I had already said it a long while ago that I am willing to go KIA in the process.

I have to start of the process somewhere....I guess it starts here....

As of current standards the feat is uncalculable.
I suggest we close this thread. Arguing in favour of this feat as speed is a null and void effort.

I will later make a CRT to address this standard.

Untill then close this.

Back