• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reed Richards 2-A preparation issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the mention can probably remain as supplementary evidence. Your above rationales do not seem sufficiently self-evident to me.

I think that the mention can probably remain as supplementary evidence. Your above rationales do not seem sufficiently self-evident to me.
We don't use the statement of Sentry having defeated Galactus to scale him to 2-A since we don't know how fed Galactus was at that point, so the same logic should apply here.
And the main reason Galactus always attacks Earth is hunger-related, meaning a Starving Galactus.

I am not so sure. Reed Richards would likely be prepared for Galactus in general, not just at his weakest. But alright then. I think you make sense.

I do not know, but he could be involved in some sort of conflict against other characters or threats to reality.

Okay. Can you or somebody else elaborate considerably more regarding what has been decided here please?

Okay. Can you or somebody else elaborate considerably more regarding what has been decided here please?
The removals in the OP have been carried, and the anti-Galactus mech thing was decided as this:
It should scale to a hungry Galactus at the very least, but scaling it to a moderately/well-fed Galactus should probably be just a "possibly"

1. His profile says that one of his 2-A prep feats is "Creating a weapon that can kill Celestials", but the image link doesn't work, so the link should be found and if that's not possible then it should be removed.
I was wrong about this one (though to be fair, the original post had a link that didn't work).

In Fantastic Four #572, Reed Richards goes back to his universe, gathers a bunch of his own weapons, and goes back to help the Counsel of Reeds fight the Mad Celestials, and it is one of his guns that badly hurts a Mad Celestial, which an alternate Reed confirms.

Okay. Tell us here when you are done. 🙏

Also, should we close this thread afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back