• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red vs Blue General Discussion

Excatly what the title says.

Need to say something to the other knowledgeables? Have an idea for a CRT? Quick questions? Discuss the new seasons?

This is the place for you.

a man once said yeet

than man was I

the yeet was to confirm his presence

his presence was known as yeetence

and it was here.

I haven't watched the series, but I could evaluated different feats that I see.

Anyway I'm working on re-checking all of the feats mentioned on the profiles. Once I'm done I'll post a blog listing all of the errors, fixes and source feats + calcs. Probably won't be up until the weekend though, since I'm busy irl.

One thing, though. Do we consider Death Battle feats canon? There are some possible nice ones in Carolina vs the Meta.

I'd prefer to ask Weekly or Everlasting; I know that one is technically the only canon fight in DB, but that doesn't mean it's without PIS or CIS given it's a different writer.

The 5-A feat needs a calculation in a blog, but I don't doubt it could get such as yield destroying timelines is Low 2-C and unless they destroyed multiple at once which would be 2-C. Plus, it sounds like a chain reaction, which doesn't scale to Attack Potency. As for the speed, where does High Hypersonic come from? Outrunning bullets it Subsonic+ yes, but the justification for the combat speed seems unsourced. At the very least that sounds like an extremely casual Supersonic reaction speed since he made calculations in the time before a bullet could leave the muzzle. But we don't assume it's That much faster without a proper calculation. Also, we don't give Immeasurable speed to characters who can teleport to places that exist outside of time and space or who can travel through time. It would just be Low multiversal range with teleporters and/or time travel.

5-A is me copying over the yield from an identical feat from RWBY. I've requested a calc for this specific feat, but no response as of yet.

Destroying a single timeline is Low 2-C, but the reach of Chrovos' time manipulation extends to every timeline that branches off from the beginning of the main timeline up to the original paradox (think a tree branch that's had the tip of it cut off, but the rest of it continues to sprout branches). Thus, at least 2-C based on on-screen feats.

As for High Hypersonic, I did an amateur-ish calc based on this feat. Epsilon is a fragment of a full A.I. and was already getting old at the time, yet he managed to perceive time at such a slow speed that he performed several calculations, made real-time estimates to success rate, looked up the attackers' medical histories, hacked into their weaponry to cause their aim to get worse, all while transferring who knows how many files to Carolina's data storage - all in the time it took for a bullet to leave the muzzle of a rifle.

Genkins is a product of far superior technology, and is a full A.I. with no need to worry about his processing speed being hampered by age, due to being immortal.

As for the Immeasurable speed, yeah I'll remove that.

The 5-A feat is probably fine then given it's probably the exact same animation; and makes sense given it's the same animators. The Tier 2 thing still sounds a little vague, but I'll roll with it for now. But I'd prefer to here thoughts from someone like Weekly, Everlasting, or Bambu. Looking at the scene, it looks like it's just the AI's being able to operate while under timestop, and the bullet leaking out of the gun's muzzle looks like a warning that time stop is about to wear off. Perception =/= speed unless there's movement to go with it; and time stopping is hax. I think At least Supersonic sounds more reasonable at least for now. Though, his 5-A key could scale from his attack speed perhaps? It appears to be FTL for similar reasons to the God Brothers.

A.I.s can't stop time. They perceive time at that speed all the time. Even Epsilon comments in that scene that time is a lot longer for him than it is for Carolina. It's also not listed as combat speed, just reactions/perception.

The only A.I. capable of time stop is Chrovos. The closest thing otherwise is Gamma with Wyoming's time distortion unit, which has a limited and imperfect control over time.

I didn't say the AIs were stopping time, but couldn't Agent Carolina stop time? Or was that The Meta? But I was thinking the AIs resisted time stop though.

Carolina can't stop time. That was exclusive to the Meta's armor, which Epsilon explicitly couldn't run because he was too old. The A.I.s don't resist time stop anyway, since Delta was affected by the Meta stopping time.

Ah, I see. But I would still prefer if a calc group member did a calc for the AI speeds rather than assuming High Hypersonic

True. If you can find anyone to do it, that'd be great, seeing as none of my requests on the calc request thread have been picked up.

Back