• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well that was inevitable wasn't it.

Wally West:
vs
Modern Sonic:
Super Sonic vs Wally West at an emotional peak. So both 2-C
Speed equal
The battle takes place on an F-Zero track.
Both don't start out bloodlusted but are willing to use anything if the victory depends on it.

Last edited:
Well, shit.

Not going to go “Wally Gg” atm because, when most people talk about this match up, they talk about Wally at his peak.

This isn’t Wally at his peak.

Well, shit.

Not going to go “Wally Gg” atm because, when most people talk about this match up, they talk about Wally at his peak.

This isn’t Wally at his peak.
I'm honestly interested how this is gonna go down.
And Wally at his peak is being saved for Archie

Wally isn’t immeasurable when at an emotional peak in the universe. So you’d need to equalize speed, so in the scenario that Flash wins via speed steal, the match wouldn’t be allowed to be added. This along with the coming hax resistance additions makes me think that it might be better to postpone this match.

Wally isn’t immeasurable when at an emotional peak in the universe. So you’d need to equalize speed, so in the scenario that Flash wins via speed steal, the match wouldn’t be allowed to be added. This along with the coming hax resistance additions makes me think that it might be better to postpone this match.
Ok speed equal then

Yeah Wally's profile is in major need of an update, so i'd hold off on this fight until we get all his various abilities added.

Back