• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RED vs Bill Cipher

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Story

Bill Cipher had just bought a game from the nearest store. How? He terrified the owner into giving him it by his presence. What Bill didn't know is that the owner knew what to give him in order to stop him.

"OH HO HO HO, LET'S PLAY, SHALL WE?" He then reached one of the levels where he was being chased down by a monster bigger than the one he was playing as. All it said? "RUN."

"MAN, THIS IS BORING. IMMA GO GET A BEER." Bill said, but then saw the TV melting out a dark red ooze. Then, a monster crawled out, as Bill readied his cane. "I WILL END YOU, TYRANT." RED said. "BRING IT ON, BIG GUY."
Speed Equal.

Both are Low 2-C.

Battle is in Gravity Falls.

Both are in-character.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Destroyer of Hearts: 0

Destroyer of Worlds: 0

Inconclusive: 0

REDBASE
Bill Cipher-GF-Render

Its origin literally says Godzilla NES Creepypasta, If it was from one of those shitty ass self-published books it would be understandable but this is just a creepypasta.

KarmodF said:
Creepypastas are not allowed unless they have an actual series of origin, right?
I was just about to bring up that concern. Unless RED comes from a game or story all his own, he'd be classified like BEN Drowned or Sonic.EXE.

In other words, not allowed on VSBW.

This is why he should've been kept on a blog...

Anyways, yeah, I don't know on that remark.

Was wondering about that profile myself. Does it need to be deleted then?

Yeah, RED's profile needs to be deleted, he's from a creepypasta of an actual franchise, not his own contained story.

I think the best thing to do is to copy the profile and move this to the FC/OC Battles Wiki.

True.

Before that, any votes or...?

Also, I have a JBW profile of RED that could use updating.

Ant doesn't need to give judgement on every single decision here. There are rules laid out for us, it's not that hard to refer to them.

If you copypaste it over, just mention that i created it, don't mind deleting it here, but i put some effort in the profile

Starter Pack said:
I was just about to bring up that concern. Unless RED comes from a game or story all his own, he'd be classified like BEN Drowned or Sonic.EXE.

In other words, not allowed on VSBW.
I mean i'm not the one making the rules, but RED is a 100% original character who isn't based on something existing like Sonic.EXE or Ben and the setting just happens to be taking place in the NES Godzilla world. Also the story is original too, focusing mostly on the player trying to avenge his girlfriend by defeating RED

Sure he is, was just making a point that he isn't 1:1 to Ben or Sonic.EXE who literally just use the game assets for their characters and make them creepier like with Sonic or just taking an existing Link statue for Ben

I feel like creepypasta characters that are completely original and not an already existing thing but evil (sonic.exe) should be allowed as long as they have their own feats

I agree too, i think RED should be allowed since he is entirely original and the story in his origin is original too, he isn't based on anything particular and his origin isn't even from the game, he was a demon who happened to possess the game.

The enemies and settings are mostly original too

If you feel that way, then make a CRT discussing why you believe creepypastas such as this should be allowed. Trust me, people have tried to push them through before, and it didn't work.

Back