• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Hot Chilli Pepper High 8-C rating

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
RHCP is rated as Large Building level via scaling to this calc. However, the value in the calc gives 7.830514629711 Tons of TNT, which is actually Large Building level+ and not Large Building level. So is this a mistake or am I missing something?

No mistake, actually just realized that a few hours ago while looking at him, he's meant to be a + (It's why GER is + too atm), coincidentally, that'll be covered in a few days if not less so don't worry about it, it'll be fixed very, very soon.

Looks like a small errors, yeah, maybe whoever editted it viewed the last bold phrase, where the + is missing and so forhot to put it on the page, who knows, but yeah, should add the plus

We were so close fuuuuuuuuu
I mean to be fair Star Platinum at its Peak is literally two one shots (Pulling off one shots against The World when angry and High The World at its prime) and a upscale or two (Part 3 SP is stronger than Part 4 SP and Part 4 SP is on par, maybe even above Morioh Amp RHCP) above 7.83 tons (Morioh Amped RHCP).
Upscaling in this site is more confusing than the D4C arc

no 8-B JoJofor yall
Oki
mqdefault.jpg

I also gotta ask, his profile says his Killer Queen is equal to the main one, but Part KQ is possibly 8-C and Relativistic+ while Part 8 KQ is 8-C and MFTL

Back