• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red and black

Ruby scales to a slightly higher number, I believe, so she has the strength and likely durability advantage along with her stat enhancements she already gets from her Aura/Semblance. Also, equalizing the characters in RWBY just makes it an almost sure win for them unless for some reason they can't enhance their stats to naturally give them the advantage over their opponents. Like, what's the point of equalizing speed here when she has gravity bullets plus speed enhancements via her powers?

However, almost everything else besides maybe electric and gravity shots are null.

But yeah, seems like she takes the stat trinity here for now.

I'm pretty sure speed boosts aren't counted but boosting other stats should be fine.

I would also like to point out that without Speed Equalized Mao Mao blitzes Ruby. She needs speed equalized for this to be fair.

Also Ruby is 8-B while MM is 8-B+. If she scales higher then her ap and durability should be updated.

Could've sworn I've seen the links on her page mention a high-end of 90 tons of TNT for one of her feats/something she scales to while Mao Mao apparently was at 70 tons.

But regardless, if she is below him, then even the enhancements won't do much. Her best best is the gravity bullets but I'm pretty sure everything else can be dealt with.

So yeah, I'd give it to Mao Mao if she's only 8-B against an 8-B+

Dusty Raider said:
I'm pretty sure speed boosts aren't counted but boosting other stats should be fine.

I would also like to point out that without Speed Equalized Mao Mao blitzes Ruby. She needs speed equalized for this to be fair.

Also Ruby is 8-B while MM is 8-B+. If she scales higher then her ap and durability should be updated.
Speed boosts are allowed and Ruby is being upgraded to 8-A

Lol of course it is.

Unequal speed and maybe this can be fun.

Though honestly Mao Mao can probably have higher feats and all given all the explosions, lasers, and the vaporization of the large monster in "Popularity Contest".

One of his sisters was claimed to have cleaved an entire forest with a swing of her spear as well. Dunno what that could be in terms of AP but it's impressive regardless.

Lol it probably wouldn't change the fight. Mao Mao doesn't have anything to negate durability so as he is now, he wouldn't be able to really inflict major harm on an 8-A. Plus his speed advantage isn't too much of a gap.

Mao mao is mach 156 according to his calc while Ruby is hypersonic+ which puts her in mach 10-25 range so is quite the gap

Back