• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok

currently there are 14 contestants that have already fought. which ones would be superior to others if they were ranked from 1-14?

ROR is very vague with in-verse scaling because of how the tournament works and a massive lack of direct statements about how characters scale to one another, aside from the winners being stronger than the ones they defeated (for the most part) we are forced to rely mostly on hype and portrayal to see who would win

Last edited:
that is my personal ranking post round 7

1: zeus
2: adam ( while copying zeus )
3: buda
4: qin
5: hades
6: thor
7: shiva
8: sasaki
9: poseidon
10: lu bu
11: raiden
12: hajun
13: heracles
14: zero
15: jack

but again the scaling is very vague and i don't think there is a massive gap betwenn the fighters who are ranked close to one another , as an example you could easely swap the places of most people betwenn 7-13 and 3-6 , but i think zeus being number 1 and jack being the weakest is quite objective

I see but Hajun seems to be an outlier in your list
I was on the hajun hype train back in the day and had him way higher around top 6 , but then i re-read the fight like 3 times and i came to the conclussion that most of hajun's great feats happened because he was a counter to buda's abilities and once buda found a way around that he was done, and considering how damaged buda was at that point it kinda of makes hajun unimpressive
I still think you can make a solid case for him being above raiden and lu bu though

I was on the hajun hype train back in the day and had him way higher around top 6 , but then i re-read the fight like 3 times and i came to the conclussion that most of hajun's great feats happened because he was a counter to buda's abilities and once buda found a way around that he was done, and considering how damaged buda was at that point it kinda of makes hajun unimpressive
I still think you can make a solid case for him being above raiden and lu bu though
Capable of overpowering a god that's the head of an entire pantheon is still significantly better than defeating a normal god tho.

I'll just make the top 5

1 - Zeus and Adam
2 - Shiva at full power (He passively evaporates most fighters)
3 - Thor
4 - Lu Bu
5 - Raiden at full power

He hasn't been stated to do that...?

Yet he wasn't passively erased with heat.
0040-029.png
0040-030.png
0040-031.png
0040-032.png

The thing is why didn't it turn the entire arena below Raiden into molten substance?
Because Shiva has control of his flames, simple. The whole context of his form is to be able to delete the world and recreate a new one. Just because the area were not drastically affected does not mean that the whole contextualization is wrong.

Because Shiva has control of his flames, simple. The whole context of his form is to be able to delete the world and recreate a new one. Just because the area were not drastically affected does not mean that the whole contextualization is wrong.
If that's the claim, what was the proof?

1: zeus
2: Adam
3: Buddha
4: Sasaki
5: Hajun/Zero
7: Qin
8: Thor
8: Shiva
9: Hades
10: poseidon
11: Lu Bu
12: Raiden