• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok - Apollo Profile Rework

Giannysmag

He/Him
Ngl i completely forgot that i had finished this sandbox

Current Apollo profile

Updated Apollo profile

• Added Statistics Amplyfication, Social Influencing, Danmaku, Enhanches senses and Limited Fire Manipulation to his P&A
  • Expanded his AP, Speed and Dura justification
  • Added lightspeed with his golden arrows
  • Changed his LS to Superhuman
  • Added a Standard Equipment, Standard Tactics and Notable Attacks sections

Last edited:
Ngl i completely forgot about that i had finished this sandbox

Current Apollo profile

Updated Apollo profile

• Added Statistics Amplyfication and Limited Fire Manipulation to his P&A
  • Changed his LS to Superhuma, possibly Class K
Leonidas Class K? When was this discussed? Or is Jinx adding stuff without crt?

Anyway, you don't need to mention raiden in invulnerability.

Raiden attacked Shiva already with Volund in his body, he just hadn't used the Valkyrie's specific power of muscle control yet. But he was already using a volund, which in this case was connected directly to his body.

Leonidas Class K? When was this discussed? Or is Jinx adding stuff without crt?
@Jinx666 updated Leo's profile and added that in, which i assumed had already been discussed but aguess not
Anyway, you don't need to mention raiden in invulnerability.

Raiden attacked Shiva already with Volund in his body, he just hadn't used the Valkyrie's specific power of muscle control yet. But he was already using a volund, which in this case was connected directly to his body.
Alright i'll remove it

There is a lot more to add to Apollo's page that i was in the middle of, but the framework you have is a lot more complete than mine rn. I'll talk abt it in a post later maybe

We really shouldn't need CRTs to simply improve a really poor quality profile that was made a few chapters into the fight though...i'm not exactly sure what the benefit of reporting it as vandalism is?

And yeah, Leonidas is clearly much stronger than Zero. But idc about Lifting Strength tbh so if its not unanimously agreed upon we can just set it to Unknown.

Im aware when changing stats, but the profile was entirely incomplete and shouldn't really have been made until the end of the round. I've also been waiting for a good render to come out of Leonidas but so far nothing...

Genuinely, if the profile is in the state that it was due to the lack of patience in making it (and none of it is controversial lbr) for a series like RoR, then it really shouldn't be a problem to improve it to an actual standard where any changes can now be met with a CRT. Do we really have to create more work and waiting for ourselves? The quality of the Leonidas page is now up to par with (most) other RoR pages, and i'd be happy to make CRT on any further siginificant changes.

Anyway some Powers and Abilities needed to add

Powers and Abilities:
Supernatural Willpower & Extreme Pain Tolerance (self-explanatory)
Social Influencing (also self-explanatory)
Enhanced Senses (Apollo was able to hear multiple of the audiences conversations from all the way on the stadium. We even see shots of his ears receiving the conversations)
Body Puppetry with his Strings Domination move technically (restricting Leo's movement)
Empowerment alongside the Statistics Amplification since its reliant on being empowered by the attention it receives
Afterimage Creation (shown while he was outboxing Leo)
Minor Heat Manipulation as a bullet point under the light manipulation (His arrows were hot as mentioned by that one audience member)
Possibly Danmaku if it qualifies...

I'll want to brush up some of the language used too if thats alright, such as Zeus only saying he could 'deal' with them, not stop them for one example.

I'll probs add if theres anymore i notice, looking over the fight again

All of this was placed without crt, so I reported it.
Yeah i'm pretty aware of that by now. Thanks for that i guess?

I would like to ask you whats the difference between revamping a page to the usual first-release version of every other RoR page Post-R6 for this wiki, and simply releasing the page to the current standard of the Leonidas profile now?

Anyway some Powers and Abilities needed to add

Powers and Abilities:
Supernatural Willpower & Extreme Pain Tolerance (self-explanatory)
Iirc we no longer give pain tolerence as an ability, the stamina section would already cover that
Social Influencing (also self-explanatory)
Agree
Enhanced Senses (Apollo was able to hear multiple of the audiences conversations from all the way on the stadium. We even see shots of his ears receiving the conversations)
Idk about this, it's a pretty common thing in the series for fighters to hear what the spectators are saying an vice-versa
Body Puppetry with his Strings Domination move technically (restricting Leo's movement)
Body puppetry would imply he can make people move against their will with his threads, all he actually does is ust restrain them so no
Empowerment alongside the Statistics Amplification since its reliant on being empowered by the attention it receives
Agree
Afterimage Creation (shown while he was outboxing Leo)
Probably fine though manga are a little weird with what can is an afterimage and what is just a fancy way of depicting movement
Minor Heat Manipulation as a bullet point under the light manipulation (His arrows were hot as mentioned by that one audience member)
Possibly Danmaku if it qualifies...
Probably fine
I'll want to brush up some of the language used too if thats alright, such as Zeus only saying he could 'deal' with them, not stop them for one example.
No he does say stop
LzGurPJ.jpg

Pain Tolerance is definitely a valid power. Its slightly separate to Supernatural Willpower despite them going hand-in-hand, and show how characters can withstand large amounts of pain. Stamina does not only refer to how much pain they can pull through, but how long characters can go on from being exhausted or on very little. The feeling of pain in itself can also kill someone by shock normally, so being able to manage an inhuman amount would deff qualify as its own power.

Not when they aren't yelling outward towards the fighter. We actively see Apollo hearing their private indoor-voice discussions from amongst themselves, closing in on his ears, and hearing multiple of these conversations. I wouldn't usually bring it up, but its related to him living up to their expectations so it definitely emphasises that

Being able to restrict movement can also go under body puppetry (He's actively forcing Leonidas' body to stop with his strings) but this is one im less willing to argue abt cause we dont see him use it in the traditional sense. I would imagine he could control their bodies to some degree if they weren't physically stronger than him for the most part like Leonidas was.

We've seen afterimages referred to and mentioned when it comes to Poseidon and Buddha (I also think Tesla), so when we usually see it as a representation of speed, they're definitely valid.

Fair enough on the stop thing, im looking at different translations. I doubt Zeus would eat it without issue though, merely he's the only character (so he claims) that can react to it.

Last edited:
I disagree with the idea of him getting body puppetry (Also neither Leonidas or Apollo should have Class K lifting strength, there's no basis for it)

I disagree with the idea of him getting body puppetry (Also neither Leonidas or Apollo should have Class K lifting strength, there's no basis for it)
Idk about Apollo but I would imagine Leonidas is physically stronger than Zerofuku, given this dude is one of the weakest on the roster meanwhile physically, Leonidas seems high tier

Idk about Apollo but I would imagine Leonidas is physically stronger than Zerofuku, given this dude is one of the weakest on the roster meanwhile physically, Leonidas seems high tier
There's nothing that states that Zerofuku is weak besides fans saying that. There was no mentions of how strong Leonidas was in comparison to Buddha, Zerofuku, or Pāpīyas so he has no reason to scale off of Zero's lifting strength feat.

given this dude is one of the weakest on the roster meanwhile physically
Is there any statement that Zero is one of the weakest physically?

It is not even currently accepted as Zeus being above Zero in LS, if only Leonidas.

So if it's just "I think" it won't work.

Is there any statement that Zero is one of the weakest physically?

It is not even currently accepted as Zeus being above Zero in LS, if only Leonidas.

So if it's just "I think" it won't work.
Never said physically, but he certainly isn't as strong as Leonidas. Thats just obvious. They'd be in the same tier range of lifting strength at bare minimum.

Zeus would dog Zerofuku in every stat so i'd imagine its a basis to scale. But thats for a whole other topic.

It's not 'I think', Zerofuku is consistently shown as one of the weakest fighters that got dogged on by Buddha. This is very widely accepted in RoR

There's nothing that states that Zerofuku is weak besides fans saying that. There was no mentions of how strong Leonidas was in comparison to Buddha, Zerofuku, or Pāpīyas so he has no reason to scale off of Zero's lifting strength feat.
It's pretty clear by performance...we aren't genuinely thinking Zerofuku isn't bottom of the roster right?

Never said physically, but he certainly isn't as strong as Leonidas. Thats just obvious. They'd be in the same tier range of lifting strength at bare minimum.
Do you have any statements to support this? And don't even say "it's obvious" when we have others here questioning this.

It's not 'I think', Zerofuku is consistently shown as one of the weakest fighters that got dogged on by Buddha. This is very widely accepted in RoR
Okay, so show the statement that physically Zerofuku is one of/the weakest.

Because we are talking about LS and not AP or other statistics.

Do you have any statements to support this? And don't even say "it's obvious" when we have others here questioning this.
Record of Ragnarok has enough riding on statements, but no, you're asking for the impossible when theres no link to Zero and Leonidas in general. Leonidas just isn't treated as a joke. Im guessing you think Raiden (the literal physically strongest) or Thor isnt above Zero, and would therefore at least scale to him?
Okay, so show the statement that physically Zerofuku is one of/the weakest.
Bro was knocked down by a few of Buddha's casual attacks. I didn't say there was a statement whatsoever. People go off of actual feats and power showings as well yknow
Because we are talking about LS and not AP or other statistics.
I mean frankly idgaf about Lifting Strength that much to be talking about it, I've already made it clear several times previous that you can change Leonidas LS back to unknown if it really bothers yall, but there aint no way we can't think Zero is stronger physically than Leonidas...let alone tryna talk abt Zeus. LS and AP do actually go pretty hand in hand since they both revolve around forcing in specific direction, theres just more of a technique variant separating these factors. But heck if i care about LS

This is widely accepted by fans, not the series. Don't get them twisted.

This is the guy being referred to as weak, by the way

0b236524-53ec-482c-826c-a6a5981b6183.png

ea3e853e-b3bd-42f5-8c9a-96dd76279772.png

Record of Ragnarok has enough riding on statements, but no, you're asking for the impossible when theres no link to Zero and Leonidas in general. Leonidas just isn't treated as a joke. Im guessing you think Raiden (the literal physically strongest) or Thor isnt above Zero, and would therefore at least scale to him?
Neither Thor nor Lubu passed the Zero LS CRT, despite it being proposed.

What I think doesn't matter, what matters is how we currently treat the characters according to the crts made, especially when the examples you give don't scale to Zero.

Zero was a joke in the way he attacks buddha, which is more about speed/skill than LS

Bro was knocked down by a few of Buddha's casual attacks. I didn't say there was a statement whatsoever. People go off of actual feats and power showings as well yknow
Right, and what does this have to do with LS? That's Zero's durability.

Okay, and what does being harmed by a simple buddha attack have to do with LS? Furthermore, what does Buddha have to compare with Leonidas for something to have to do with another?

Then shows a statement or deed that in strength Leonidas is > Zero or Buddha
I mean frankly idgaf about Lifting Strength that much to be talking about it, I've already made it clear several times previous that you can change Leonidas LS back to unknown if it really bothers yall, but there aint no way we can't think Zero is stronger physically than Leonidas...let alone tryna talk abt Zeus. LS and AP do actually go pretty hand in hand since they both revolve around forcing in specific direction, theres just more of a technique variant separating these factors. But heck if i care about LS
AP and LS do not go hand in hand.

At least not on this wiki.

We have characters with infinite physical AP with infinite LS, as well as it is accepted that characters with finite LS can tear characters with infinite durability in half.

So no, on this wiki one thing doesn't go hand in hand with another.

"but there aint no way we can't think Zero is physically stronger than Leonidas"

Ok, for exactly what reasons would Leonidas have a greater lifting force than Zero? When he has no statements or comparisons to both Zero and Buddha.

The Series very much does not think Zero is strong, nor portrayed him that way. He was DOGGED by Buddha easily, then taken over easily by Hajun.

Yeah, thats impressive, even a character like Ares sets the speed precedent for the entire RoR verse. But if you think Leonidas wouldnt' BODY Zerofuku, let alone Zeus, Raiden, Hercules etc, nor be physically comparable At minimum, then thats just being wayyyyy to stingy abt it.

While i also think Zero is probably the weakest fighter, in terms of pure lifting strength there's nothing putting Leo > Zero

Neither Thor nor Lubu passed the Zero LS CRT, despite it being proposed.

What I think doesn't matter, what matters is how we currently treat the characters according to the crts made, especially when the examples you give don't scale to Zero.

Zero was a joke in the way he attacks buddha, which is more about speed/skill than LS
Zero was a joke period. third-rate God. Evne the audience was saying Bishamonten woulda done a better job
Right, and what does this have to do with LS? That's Zero's durability.
The one character on the roster that cant take heavy abuse, but is somehow also super good in lifting strength? mmk
Okay, and what does being harmed by a simple buddha attack have to do with LS? Furthermore, what does Buddha have to compare with Leonidas for something to have to do with another?

Then shows a statement or deed that in strength Leonidas is > Zero or Buddha
Bro idk how many times i gotta tell you. I never claimed there was a statement and have told you there is nothing like that of the sort. Best you got is Hajun calling him weak af. Drop ittttt
AP and LS do not go hand in hand.
I cant bro. I know this wiki is funny about it, but can we please check back in with physics
We have characters with infinite physical AP with infinite LS, as well as it is accepted that characters with finite LS can tear characters with infinite durability in half.

So no, on this wiki one thing doesn't go hand in hand with another.
Never said it did. This is based around fiction. But yeah, normally, LS and how much power you can output can go hand in hand since they both revolve around your force output. Its just about applying it against an objects weight, or the force of a punch.
"but there aint no way we can't think Zero is physically stronger than Leonidas"

Ok, for exactly what reasons would Leonidas have a greater lifting force than Zero? When he has no statements or comparisons to both Zero and Buddha.
Cause Zero is treated as a joke, the lowest tier of the roster, can casually lift his misery cleaver though. Characters like Raiden are physically stronger than Zero, no doubt at all. We use Ares (a joke) as a way of measuring every characters' speed, Leonidas has been training all his life, especially his muscles and battle prowess and is clearly far more competent than anything we got Zero doing. How is everyone else in this fandom able to see this except yall, theres no imaginary statement saying 'Leo is stronger than Zero' for you im afraid, but this wiki does a TON of 'comparable scaling'.

Idk how im letting yall rope me into it either, I told a dozen times that you can just keep it as Unknown for Lifting Strength if it really presses ppl (cause LS never comes up, and when it does its never relevant.), so yeah lets just lose it and move on. We gonna be here for dayssss

Heck, i put it as a 'likely Class K', just cause it was indeed, likely that Leonidas was at least physically comparable to Zerofuku due to his fodder status and the fact Leo is portrayed as one of the heavy hitters, but that dont mean i was saying he concretely Class K even. It's very true, he likely is stronger physically than Zerofuku which is why the entirety of the fandom believes it

Last edited:
Cause Zero is treated as a joke, the lowest tier of the roster, can casually lift his misery cleaver though. Characters like Raiden are physically stronger than Zero, no doubt at all. We use Ares (a joke) as a way of measuring every characters' speed, Leonidas has been training all his life, especially his muscles and battle prowess and is clearly far more competent than anything we got Zero doing. How is everyone else in this fandom able to see this except yall, theres no imaginary statement saying 'Leo is stronger than Zero' for you im afraid, but this wiki does a TON of 'comparable scaling'.
Ares is used in scaling because he isn't a participant in Ragnarok (Which is a tournament of the strongest humans against possible the strongest gods) is often shocked/astonished by the other fighters feats. The same does not apply to Zerofuku.

There needs to be a basis for the scaling. To scale Leonidas off of Zerofuku, you'd need a statement about Leonidas being one of the physically strongest fighters in the tournament or him wrestling with one of the contestants of Round 6. If you want to scale Leonidas to something then scale him off of the Spartans since he's the best among them. Two of them opened these large door and there were others that were working out with large, stone weights

43a21acf-6908-49c2-bc32-ac5e9d27dd18.png

cb68530d-6b85-495f-a82d-d2cb3f2dd350.png

2cf01e29-6365-4877-9c41-6e3a60c83e52.png

e23fac13-2e0f-4535-8b87-2b5e3d51d2ab.png

Ares is used in scaling because he isn't a participant in Ragnarok (Which is a tournament of the strongest humans against possible the strongest gods) is often shocked/astonished by the other fighters feats. The same does not apply to Zerofuku.
You mean, its cause he's treated as a joke and dogged on every chance they can get? Zerofuku was very much treated like he was mid by Buddha, who is granted strong, but there ain't no way anyone else on the roster would have been dogged that badly by Buddha. Then Zero gets possessed immediately by Zero after dying to a few casual attacks. I don't see how we can try and treat him as if he was on par with any characters treated with actual respect.

There needs to be a basis for the scaling. To scale Leonidas off of Zerofuku, you'd need a statement about Leonidas being one of the physically strongest fighters in the tournament or him wrestling with one of the contestants of Round 6. If you want to scale Leonidas to something then scale him off of the Spartans since he's the best among them. Two of them opened these large door and there were others that were working out with large, stone weights
Since when did we need only statements??? Don't we literally call every character on RoR Planet level cause of Thor and a ton of statements, yet the show has yet to actually show any of that level of AP? Like this series is NOT concrete as we got right now, all we got is statements fr, Lu Bu is still the strongest AP feat shown lol.
How is it so farfetch'd to say Leonidas, an actually respected character that would solo Zero any day lbr, and has actual power behind him, likely scales to LS off of Zero, who is casual fodder to the rest of the verse?

The basis is literally that Zerofuku is fodder, and seeing as we can scale most of the roster to Class K feats (Which is actually pretty tame when we're talking about gods), I dont see why we exclude Leo and Apollo who would murder Zero pretty easily. Aint no one on the outside gonna take RoR seriously on this wiki when they see we think Leo couldn't outwrestle Zerofuku...Like i put it as a 'likely' for a reason solely cause there is no basis

Cant we scale Leo above that one Spartan from the Lu Bu spinoff who could at least slightly contend with Lu Bu, since his Class K feat was actually casual idk.

Last edited:
Zero was already considered one of the 12 most powerful heaven gods even when he was Bishamontem.

image.png
I say possibly because I feel like there's just some gods that just didn't feel like participating, such as Hades
You mean, its cause he's treated as a joke and dogged on every chance they can get? Zerofuku was very much treated like he was mid by Buddha, who is granted strong, but there ain't no way anyone else on the roster would have been dogged that badly by Buddha. Then Zero gets possessed immediately by Zero after dying to a few casual attacks. I don't see how we can try and treat him as if he was on par with any characters treated with actual respect.

Since when did we need only statements??? Don't we literally call every character on RoR Planet level cause of Thor and a ton of statements, yet the show has yet to actually show any of that level of AP? Like this series is NOT concrete as we got right now, all we got is statements fr, Lu Bu is still the strongest AP feat shown lol.
How is it so farfetch'd to say Leonidas, an actually respected character that would solo Zero any day lbr, and has actual power behind him, likely scales to LS off of Zero, who is casual fodder to the rest of the verse?

The basis is literally that Zerofuku is fodder, and seeing as we can scale most of the roster to Class K feats (Which is actually pretty tame when we're talking about gods), I dont see why we exclude Leo and Apollo who would murder Zero pretty easily. Aint no one on the outside gonna take RoR seriously on this wiki when they see we think Leo couldn't outwrestle Zerofuku...Like i put it as a 'likely' for a reason solely cause there is no basis

Cant we scale Leo above that one Spartan from the Lu Bu spinoff who could at least slightly contend with Lu Bu, since his Class K feat was actually casual idk.
Except Ares's moment is meant to be done as a joke and specifically exists to show how much better the cast is compared to him. He's meant to be the reference point for the series. Zerofuku isn't that. He's an incredibly versatile fighter with a really strong ability and weapon who ended up getting put against a strong opponent who also had a versatile weapon and could see the future. The point of the fight was to highlight Buddha's kindness; they wanted to show his main characteristic of helping others while also showing how strong he is; thus, Zerofuku was created. He's a troubled kid with an immature personality to go with him being a powerhouse. Zero isn't struggling because he's weak, but because Buddha is impossible to hit. No matter what he does, Buddha not only knows what he's going to do as he thinks it but also has a counter to it thanks to his weapon. Buddha not taking Zero seriously isn't because he's weak, but because Buddha wants to help.

Additionally, narratively, they couldn't have Buddha going off and killing someone he wanted to help, so they had to give Buddha a second opponent that he'd be willing to actually fight to the death with. The issue is that if Buddha had a difficult time with Zerofuku and then had to fight Pāpīyas right afterward, then Pāpīyas would be the weak-looking one having to fight an exhausted Buddha. So, they made it so that Buddha had an easy time fighting Zerofuku thanks to his power, then stripped him of his future sight. Pāpīyas is stronger than Zerofuku, but it is apparent that Buddha is struggling against him due to not having Samyak Sambodhi Alya-Vijana since he's highly reliant on it during a fight. By the time Buddha gets it back, he's already very injured and exhausted.

Overall, Round 6 is meant to be an up-hill battle for Zerofuku in order to show off his inferiority complex and his jealousy toward Buddha. That negativity isn't meant to win, and that's why Buddha starts struggling later on in the battle as well, because he starts feeling things like rage and fear. It's only when both of them walk the path of compassion and perform völundr do they reach their strongest.

"Don't we literally call every character on RoR Planet level cause of Thor and a ton of statements"
Acting like people don't argue against these being a thing all the time. Record of Ragnarok also some of the least impressive displays of divinity I've ever seen, so most the cast no even being class-k doesn't really faze me.

And also, if you're going to talk about fighters who did poorly in their match. Then Leonidas isn't the character your gonna want to defend. Bro may have landed some hits, but that's only because his opponent is cocky idiot who spends the entire match basically pitying Leonidas up until he gets the arrow deflected back at him. I mean, Leonidas has to call Apollo out multiple times during the fight for not taking his seriously as a threat which leads to him getting hit because, while skilled and nimble, he lacks any foresight (Despite being the God of Prophecies).

Except Ares's moment is meant to be done as a joke and specifically exists to show how much better the cast is compared to him. He's meant to be the reference point for the series. Zerofuku isn't that. He's an incredibly versatile fighter with a really strong ability and weapon who ended up getting put against a strong opponent who also had a versatile weapon and could see the future. The point of the fight was to highlight Buddha's kindness; they wanted to show his main characteristic of helping others while also showing how strong he is; thus, Zerofuku was created. He's a troubled kid with an immature personality to go with him being a powerhouse. Zero isn't struggling because he's weak, but because Buddha is impossible to hit. No matter what he does, Buddha not only knows what he's going to do as he thinks it but also has a counter to it thanks to his weapon. Buddha not taking Zero seriously isn't because he's weak, but because Buddha wants to help.
Zero isn't Ares level tier of a joke character sure, but he's very clearly NOT up to par with the rest of Ragnarok when he crumbles to a few casual Buddha attacks, then immediately gets possessed by the likes of Hajun.
Yeah, i understand the purpose of the fight, but Zero has clearly shown hes the bottom of the roster, so i dont think its farfetch'd to use him (and the other class k feat, super tame) as a likely comparing point to Leonidas, who isn't fodder.

I aint replying to all that buddha speculation,last thing i wanna talk about is Buddha
Overall, Round 6 is meant to be an up-hill battle for Zerofuku in order to show off his inferiority complex and his jealousy toward Buddha. That negativity isn't meant to win, and that's why Buddha starts struggling later on in the battle as well, because he starts feeling things like rage and fear. It's only when both of them walk the path of compassion and perform völundr do they reach their strongest.
Its more about him crumbling to a few casual attacks. You wouldn't catch Leonidas in that situation.
"Don't we literally call every character on RoR Planet level cause of Thor and a ton of statements"
Acting like people don't argue against these being a thing all the time. Record of Ragnarok also some of the least impressive displays of divinity I've ever seen, so most the cast no even being class-k doesn't really faze me.
Dont see why half the roster is Class K to you, including the weakest member on there (barring jack physically i guess), but Leonidas, the Spartan Dude with an actual offensive presence isnt comparable whatsoever.
And also, if you're going to talk about fighters who did poorly in their match. Then Leonidas isn't the character your gonna want to defend. Bro may have landed some hits, but that's only because his opponent is cocky idiot who spends the entire match basically pitying Leonidas up until he gets the arrow deflected back at him. I mean, Leonidas has to call Apollo out multiple times during the fight for not taking his seriously as a threat which leads to him getting hit because, while skilled and nimble, he lacks any foresight (Despite being the God of Prophecies).
Leonidas was a bad matchup against Apollo, but he wasn't treated as a joke. It was still pretty mid-high diff for Apollo. He landed like 1 solid hit on Apollo, and that made up for pretty much ALL the damage Apollo dished out on him pre-Artemis bow. He was definitely stronger physically than Apollo, it was remarked that Apollo shouldnt try to battle him head on, and instead stuck to the outboxing and then arrow spamming.
He did NOT do as poorly as Zerofuku.

Pain Tolerance is definitely a valid power. Its slightly separate to Supernatural Willpower despite them going hand-in-hand, and show how characters can withstand large amounts of pain. Stamina does not only refer to how much pain they can pull through, but how long characters can go on from being exhausted or on very little. The feeling of pain in itself can also kill someone by shock normally, so being able to manage an inhuman amount would deff qualify as its own power.
Again this is all just endurance feats
Not when they aren't yelling outward towards the fighter. We actively see Apollo hearing their private indoor-voice discussions from amongst themselves, closing in on his ears, and hearing multiple of these conversations. I wouldn't usually bring it up, but its related to him living up to their expectations so it definitely emphasises that
Fair
We've seen afterimages referred to and mentioned when it comes to Poseidon and Buddha (I also think Tesla), so when we usually see it as a representation of speed, they're definitely valid.
Again it could very easily be considered a way for the manga to depict movement rather than the characters themselves percieving himm as after images but considering Apollo is potrayed as one of the fastest fighters sure I'm fine with it

Having superhuman endurance is definitely still a valid power. It just usually goes over superhuman physical characteristics if it isnt noteworthy, but literally every character on the roster is insanely durable and can take tons of punishment before they die. I dont think its fair to exclude the obvious showings of abnormal abilities just because they can also go under a stat in a powers & abilities sections. Lets face it, most people who dont frequent this wiki are only interested in the profiles for listing off abilities

Afterimages are just a product of super fast speed anyway. If theres clear visions of it, and its not lost in the context of the verse (which it isn't since afterimages have been brought up multiple times in a visually similar way) then it should be fine.

Ngl i completely forgot that i had finished this sandbox

Current Apollo profile

Updated Apollo profile

• Added Statistics Amplyfication and Limited Fire Manipulation to his P&A
  • Changed his LS to Superhuma, possibly Class K
Remove Zeptosecond from profiles This is 10 nanoseconds, Relativisic, not MFTL+.

Bump...

It just takes so long, Apollo's page should be up to code by now tbh

Also just wanted to ask but has anyone actually read Shinsengumi Requiem? Since thats probably needed for any Okita feats when hes not using a Volundr.

Bump...

It just takes so long, Apollo's page should be up to code by now tbh

Also just wanted to ask but has anyone actually read Shinsengumi Requiem? Since thats probably needed for any Okita feats when hes not using a Volundr.
I was reading it, but I stopped at 16-17 (those who translated it into Spanish stopped doing it) how many chapters does it have? one hundred and fifty something right? From the little that I got to see, I don't remember anything about the wall level.

Back