• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reckoners Additions/Revisions

You can ask DMUA to comment there again via his message wall, to decide which result that should be used.

Alright, before we close this, I ask that if we should remove the Wall AP, as people not fearing him doesn't really weaken him, at least I'm pretty sure that's how it was, it should probably be changed to Human Level when feared, because I'm not sure if Steelheart's strength is affected by people who don't fear him.

We have no proof that his strength also gets negged when someone doesn't fear him, just his durability I guess. Either way, his reasons for being Wall Level while not being feared don't work, as David's Father was definitely fearing him after scarring him with that pistol.

I do not know. Sorry. You can ask Dargoo Faust and Wokistan to comment here again via their message walls if you wish.

Back