• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Really Minor Hecatia Addition

Well I know there are two actives CRTs at the moment, but I really wanted to makes this really quick thread for the best girl before making the whole large and complex one (no spoilers).

From her interview in AFiEU:
Hmm. Some people are bothered by it, and others aren't. I'm with the latter group, by the way. But because the people of Hell are truly free, no one really "accepts" it or "doesn't accept it". Among the people who were bothered by it, there are those who simply never moved to the New Hell, choosing to stay in the Underworld known as Old Hell, others who are eager to create their own New Hell, and others who are just watching from the sidelines thinking that none of this has anything to do with them. Another feature of Hell is that the darkness is too deep to see the whole picture at once.
Seemingly the strong beings of Hell are capable of creating their own Hells, so Hecatia should easily scale from that. So Pocket Reality Manipulation for her.
Also, she should has Darkness Manipulation, as 1) she administers/controls the Hells, so she would have to control its darkness too, and 2) creating a new Hell would also create its own darkness, which leave us to the same conclusion.

That's all.

Watch this take ages to get accepted just like the three other active CRTs.
775293927934656524.gif

Well I know there are two actives CRTs at the moment, but I really wanted to makes this really quick thread for the best girl before making the whole large and complex one (no spoilers).

From her interview in AFiEU:

Seemingly the strong beings of Hell are capable of creating their own Hells, so Hecatia should easily scale from that. So Pocket Reality Manipulation for her.
Also, she should has Darkness Manipulation, as 1) she administers/controls the Hells, so she would have to control its darkness too, and 2) creating a new Hell would also create its own darkness, which leave us to the same conclusion.

That's all.
Wasn't the Darkness were caused by Houyi shooting the Hell's Sun or smth?

I'm not sure what to think about darkness manipulation since the text that I think NothingToDebateWith was referring to is weirdly phrased. Consider me neutral on that for now, though Pocket Reality Manipulation seems pretty obvious.
unknown.png

Okay rereading the quote I think the implication here is that one of the suns Houyi shot down was making shadows that were previously covering Hell until Houyi shot it down (you need light to make shadows, after all). So the sun itself was technically responsible for the darkness, not Houyi or Hecatia.

Hecatia literally helped make the universe idk why she shouldn't be able to make smaller ones. That just seems logical.

I agree with this.

Back