• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Really Edgy Meta Knight vs MAD DEMON

Really Edgy Meta Knight is out to slay his demons, literally! His first target is MAD DEMON just because.

Both are at Full Power, Bloodlusted, and MAD DEMON is mad about having to fight some Sphere with a Sword.

Mad Demon? Bloodlusted? Jeebus, I don't wanna see Mad Demon bloodlusted.

Sooo Mad Demon is Undefinable, as Really Edgy Meta Knight is Definable.

Mad Demon: 1

That's all the reasons I have lol, I might change my vote if I see any more voters :p

Mad Demon? Huh, that guy is always mad for some reason.

He'll literally grab poor Meta Knight and STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH him until he explodes, then he will beat the shit out of his remains until they can't even be called remains anymore.

Why do you do this to poor Meta Knight :'c

I think Meta Knight wins because MAD DEMON will become so depressed from fighting Meta Knight that he will just lose the will to fight, and Meta Knight can just destroy him.

U forget MAD DEMON can only get angry, depression is anger, happiness is anger, hunger is anger, so that move will only make MAD DEMON even angrier and bloodthirsty, even the use of a move itself will make him angrier, the fact that Meta Knight even dare to exist will make him angry.

Wow this guy makes Asura look like a guy who can controll his anger perfectly. Well mad demon for reasons above

Alexcar3000 said:
U forget MAD DEMON can only get angry, depression is anger, happiness is anger, hunger is anger, so that move will only make MAD DEMON even angrier and bloodthirsty, even the use of a move itself will make him angrier, the fact that Meta Knight even dare to exist will make him angry.
Well Anger makes one a sloppy fighter, MAD DEMON's anger would only make him sloppy, Meta Knight's well-timed attacks and advantage in pretty much every stat would obliterate MAD DEMON.

His ANGER makes him a rather efficent roflstomper. And if we got by stats it's a murder stomp. Becuase he's '''Undefinable'''.

Back