• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real Life vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wan't a serious debate, that's the reason that this will be in the Versus Thread and not Fun and Games, and yeah, I know that the match won't be added to the profile

Rules: The entire Real Life AP/Powers/Cosmic Events/Animals/Tiers/Inteligence/Weapons yada yada, the composite real life itself is merged in a single entity, and Goku first Low 2-C key will fight against the Real Life entity

Speed is equalized, of course

So, let's say that the entire Real Life was merged in Trump, and Goku first Low 2-C key will try to fight Trump, who would win?

maxresdefault_66.jpg

Goku wins:

Real Life wins: 2

Incon:

Last edited:
Real life stomps. We view Goku as fiction so Goku to us is just 11-A. Stop the spite smhsmhsmhsmhsmh
Oh, the thread is not like that, I'm taking the consideration of Real Life being Low 2-C due big bang while Goku being '''real''' in a sense of being not fictional to us

If Real Life Entity gets composite of irl viruses as well, can't they infect Goku with a new heart virus or something, or even every worst possible virus ever? Or does DBS Goku get a disease resistance that DBZ goku doesn't have
"His barriers can keep out poisons" It was the only thing I found about possible disease resistance that I found

"His barriers can keep out poisons" It was the only thing I found about possible disease resistance that I found
Well, it seems that it's related with poisons only, I don't think that it is effective against viruses and all, even then, one of the strongest viruses is Ebola, which kills in 2 days, it wont have a instant effect in Goku

well, seeing all of goku's resistances, i just found stuff about poison resistance

Well, it seems that it's related with poisons only, I don't think that it is effective against viruses and all, even then, one of the strongest viruses is Ebola, which kills in 2 days, it wont have a instant effect in Goku
If it gets infected with all existing viruses, this time should drastically decrease

Oh, the thread is not like that, I'm taking the consideration of Real Life being Low 2-C due big bang while Goku being '''real''' in a sense of being not fictional to us
I was joking

Even so, I doubt the Big Bang could even harm Goku that much due to Goku being so above baseline Low 2-C by a good amount. I guess we could win by luring Goku to a supermassive Black Hole? I think Goku was able to be harmed by high gravity or something. At best, het gets stuck for eternity in the black Hole as he can't escape it I think.

I was joking

Even so, I doubt the Big Bang could even harm Goku that much due to Goku being so above baseline Low 2-C by a good amount. I guess we could win by luring Goku to a supermassive Black Hole? I think Goku was able to be harmed by high gravity or something. At best, het gets stuck for eternity in the black Hole as he can't escape it I think.
Yeah, a Big Bang shouldn't really harm Goku, but this goku key is not the ''half 2-C one''

Well I imagine that throwing diseases at Goku would work like in his fight against Android 19, Goku starts going strong but slowly succumbs to symptoms as he keeps exerting himself, and there are a good amount of viruses that can replicate the effects of the Heart Virus that killed him. It would still take time, granted, but Composite Real Life has a good way to at the very least, drag down his performances.

I don't think a composite real life would be human... let's imagine that all the existing things in our reality suddenly want to kill the goku (including inanimate things) and have perfect sync with each other
Well, Real Life is FTL at best with Tachions stuff, or the expansion of the big bang i guess?

Well I imagine that throwing diseases at Goku would work like in his fight against Android 19, Goku starts going strong but slowly succumbs to symptoms as he keeps exerting himself, and there are a good amount of viruses that can replicate the effects of the Heart Virus that killed him. It would still take time, granted, but Composite Real Life has a good way to at the very least, drag down his performances.
yes, simply being everything should make goku at least take a while to destroy everything

Yeah, a Big Bang shouldn't really harm Goku, but this goku key is not the ''half 2-C one''
I know that. But he still has a decent scaling chain above baseline, doesn't he?

I don't think a composite real life would be human... let's imagine that all the existing things in our reality suddenly want to kill the goku (including inanimate things) and have perfect sync with each other
Ah I see. Well humans are part of real life. Plus I guess there'd need to be someone coordinating stuff. And Speed equalized is odd as many things irl have varying speeds. Unless we composite everything to the fastest thing in the universe, light, so composite IRL and Goku are both SOL, does that sound sensible?

Then again, Goku also has a bit of hax Donald Trump/IRL Composite can't resist but if this is in character, Goku can drag it out before pulling out the stops once he starts losing.

Well, Real Life is FTL at best with Tachions stuff, or the expansion of the big bang i guess?
I think everything is at goku speed itself, there are many different speeds in a "composite real life" to compare...

Well, I don't think that would take a while to destroy everything, because composite IRL is in a entity like Trump, which has human size
oh yeah, I hadn't touched that, but then we're just acting like Donad Trump could conjure up all real life happenings instantly?

I think everything is at goku speed itself, there are many different speeds in a "composite real life" to compare...
i think the equalization standard is like the speed of the highest equalizes to the lowest
oh yeah, I hadn't touched that, but then we're just acting like Donad Trump could conjure up all real life happenings instantly?
Hmmmmmm, it would be a bit unfair if he conjure everything at once, so, i guess no, maybe few things at once

i think the equalization standard is like the speed of the highest equalizes to the lowest

Hmmmmmm, it would be a bit unfair if he conjure everything at once, so, i guess no, maybe few things at once
I didn't express myself well :V, I meant:

How are we seeing events, viruses, weapons, real life animals being used? are invoked thought based?

How are we seeing events, viruses, weapons, real life animals being used? are invoked thought based?
Oh, right, about viruses, it would be like invoked, events are manually, like the characters in fiction that can control weather and all, cosmic events is like, trump can replicate it powers if he wants to, weapons is like, he can summon it, and about animals is like Trump can use the animal stuff in his own body, like, if he want to use the claws of a lion, his own hand becomes it

Oh, right, about viruses, it would be like invoked, events are manually, like the characters in fiction that can control weather and all, cosmic events is like, trump can replicate it powers if he wants to, weapons is like, he can summon it, and about animals is like Trump can use the animal stuff in his own body, like, if he want to use the claws of a lion, his own hand becomes it
a, ok, i will also consider that weapons and animal parts would have the AP comparable to cosmic events like the big bang

Trump vomits his own stomach into goku and vore him

a real-life composite should read this thanks to disease handling + the most unpredictable moveset goku has ever seen in his life allowing him to keep fighting long enough to slowly kill goku with diseases (whereas trump would have knowledge of all the humans together, he's certainly much smarter than goku is a strategist enough to realize that this is his best strategy, especially since part of that knowledge comes from people who profiled goku here on the Vs Battle wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back