• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real life vehicles in vs threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
I was wondering if it's allowed to make matches where a character faces a real life vehicle, assuming that generic humans are driving it
Vehicles don't have the victories/losses section, so the answer might be obvious, but who knows

Vehicles are more like weapons in which they don't really fight; RL weapons don't have victories or losses for similar reasons. I think OP may mentioned weapons or vehicles retrievable in the battlefield or something though.

Slightly off topic, but what about Vehicles from games like Halo? They have Wins/Losses/Incons at the Bottom of their pages?

Vehicles shouldn't have wins or losses; that should be removed from Grunt Goblin tbh. But I'll get to other stuff later.

Got it. I can always makes character vs vechicles threads in Fun&Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back