• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Vol 16 + Emilia Revisions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Subaru​

Pretty minor, Subaru trained for a year between arcs 4 and 5, so his profile should say he is stronger than before

“The place might look like fun, but when people try to run around and bust through all the attractions within the time limit, its brutal design will make even adults cry… Damn, I made something pretty wild.”

“Is that not an overstatement, I wonder? For that matter, only you and Garfiel refer to it as a secret base. Will the neighborhood children come by to play, I wonder?”

“You mean kids are going to treat it like an amusement park? Well, as long as no one gets hurt, they can play all they want. Plus, the master who drew up the blueprints should be satisfied with that.”

Taking the challenge seriously served as a form of training, while tackling it with playful heart made it a fun excursion. The obstacle course contained great potential, and it being popular with children was a happy miscalculation.

“Actually, knowing my mentor, it’s possible the whole point was to kill two birds with one stone from the very beginning…”

“He is certainly a difficult man to understand. He does know his manners, I suppose. The man should be praised for treating a Great Spirit with respect.”

“I think that’s not quite it, though.”

Subaru poked at her apparent misunderstanding, then took a moment to think.

His mentor—Clind, the ultra-capable butler who had served the Mathers family for many years. He had helped Subaru so much in the past year and taught him a great many things, including how to hone his physique. Subaru’s title for him was more serious than not.-Volume 16, Chapter 1

Wilhelm

Extrasensory Perception-
As he pondered such thoughts, his feet brought him to the garden, whereupon Subaru’s breath caught at the sight that greeted him.

Under a black sky and a silver moon, with clouds draped over the moon to lend the place an even more bewitching allure, he saw a single person standing there, enjoying the refreshing breeze.

The man had a sturdy back and a head and beard dyed white. Subaru knew only one person with those distinguishing features.

“—Mr. Wilhelm?”

“Sir Subaru? Did I alarm you?”

Wilhelm had probably sensed a human presence long before Subaru noticed him. Addressing Subaru, Wilhelm put his arms through the sleeves of his indigo-colored yukata as he turned around. The gentleness of his gaze matched his outfit remarkably well.-Volume 16, Chapter 3

Garfiel​

Natural Weaponry-
Lachins was trying to salvage the situation, but by any stretch of the imagination, he was at a disadvantage here. It seemed like the smart thing to do was tie him up and make him spit out whatever he was planning to do.

“On that note—Garfiel. Restrain him and… Uh?”

“”

Subaru wanted to rely on Garfiel’s brute strength, but there was no response. Wondering what the big deal was, he looked over to find Garfiel’s gaze not on Lachins but trained toward the street in front of the inn.

Subaru saw Garfiel open his jade eyes as his pupils shrank to points out of wariness. Every hair on his body was standing up as he stood ready, claws, fangs, and muscles all clearly tense.

Realizing from one glance that something had set off Garfiel’s fighting instincts, tension raced through Subaru and the others as well, since something was clearly afoot.-Volume 16, Chapter 1

Emilia​

This is from a previous volume, essentially Emilia has always had an uncontrollable power within her, as a child due to being emotionally distraught, this power came out freezing a forest and causing a snowstorm
“Die, die, die, die…!”
“We have accomplished much today: learning of your bloodline, confirming the existence of the Key, and the birth of a new Archbishop of the Seven Deadly Sins— More importantly, taking the seal and leaving is more than sufficient… Oh my.”
Her arbitrary conclusion that left no room for discussion was the very epitome of conceit.
But as Pandora put her spin on the situation, white crystals suddenly entered her field of vision.
—Snow.
Emilia’s absurd level of mana had gone berserk, warping the climate itself to the extreme and causing snow to fall.
At first, it was a flake here, a flake there; however, the force and strength of the snowfall soon increased, growing powerful enough to be properly called a snowstorm.-Volume 14, Chapter 4
Puck already scales off the same kind of feat (could have sworn a calc member commented there already, but i remember one of them got banned or something), Emilia should be 7-B with Awakened Power

It should be noted she only uses it when backed into a corner emotionally, or as seen in the Frozen Bonds movie, when its her only option and there is no one else around that she could harm with it.

don’t know why Garfiel didn’t have natural weaponry before this

agreed 🥸👍

Gonna take that as enough input, since most of this is relatively minor, and i doubt anyone else shows up.

Back