• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Razputin revision thread. We're making a sequel.

The first revision thread is feels fully ended. So I decided to carry over other stuff here.
1. I made a calculation of some feats here. 8B and superhuman as results, and now it was evaluated and accepted.
2. Minor technology manipulation via this.
3. Maybe to put to his type 8 immortality type 4 immortality also. Because it's not exactly makes Raz astral form unkillable but make always him comeback. A bit for explaining here.
And that's all folks.

Last edited:
The first revision thread is feels fully ended. So I decided to carry over other stuff here.
1. I made a calculation of some feats here. 8C and supersonic+ as results, but it wasn't evaluated yet.
2. Minor technology manipulation via this.
3. Maybe to put to his type 8 immortality type 4 immortality also. Because it's not exactly makes Raz astral form unkillable but make always him comeback. A bit for explaining here.
And that's all folks.
1. I agree with the speed topic in calc and it would be better if a calc member review the 8-C topic
2. maybe ''limited technology manipulation'' can be added
3. Agree

A bit for scales:
Raz would highly upscale from it.
Raz>Oleander in Psychic tank which One-shotted Sasha, Mila and Crouler which are tanked this explosion and left basically undamaged. So Raz should be at least 8-B now.

I would give a reminder that dodging a superhuman speed attack does not make you superhuman, I think Peak Human with Superhuman attack speed makes more sense

I would give a reminder that dodging a superhuman speed attack does not make you superhuman, I think Peak Human with Superhuman attack speed makes more sense
Alrighty, I think it would be Peak human with Superhuman reaction and attack speed. As agents are capable of dodging those beams and attacking by them.

Point 1 seems fine, even according to what Armor said, and point 2 is fine too.

I'm skeptical on the third, because they don't really resurrect, they just return to their body.

Point 1 seems fine, even according to what Armor said, and point 2 is fine too.

I'm skeptical on the third, because they don't really resurrect, they just return to their body.
And later coming back. Cause from one point when people would look on the caharcter with just type 8, they would think it's impossible to kill a guy until some stuff would be destroyed, on this case Raz astral body can be kind of "Killed" but later he just can come back. I'll try to use an imaginable example how it looks like. Let's assume you're sitting in the room and the world you are living in is someone's subconscious and then here's comes Raz. You're picking gun and shoot to him and if Raz had just type 8 it looked like you can't do something with his body. But realistically you "Killing" Raz and he later just comes back. So that's why I also brought up an type 4 cause with combination to type 8 this mostly makes sense to this case.

Although thanks for evaluations.

I think explaining how his type 8 works is enough, as reliant immortality has many forms and works differently from each character.

My point is that his astral projection is a projection, he's sending his mind somewhere and it being killed is like unplugging the connection between him and the mind he projected himself.
Once he regains consciusness, he just projects himself again, without resurrecting.

Then I think I'll also would add astral projection on his psycho portal abilities list.

Big thanks to everyone for any kind of evaluations, now one of my favorite characters became more stronger than before.

Back