• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rayman's advantages: purification and emapthic manip, power absorption and that healing, attack reflection, precognition and resurrection

Thanos' advantages: multiple forms of immortality, ap, madness hax, life and death hax, possession, forcefields - can withstand up to 2c attacks, petrification, curse hax, teleportation, and sealing.

Going with thanos personally. But then again, I don't know the other guy too well so let me know if I missed something

Pretty sure Rayman's resurrection makes a decent portion of Thanos's abilities useless. What do Thanos usually start with and how does it work?
Depends. Sometimes energies, sometimes physicals, and there has been cases where he started with death manip which allowed him to negate pretty much all forms of immortalities + resurrection + regen.

Thanos' Regen is also amazing. He came back from being a skeleton within a few moments.

If rayman atomises him, his immortality/resurrection will kick in and that thing is kinda quick too.

Oh wtf, his Regen here is only mid low on this wiki. Nvm that then for now planning on adding that plus more stuff later down the line, but not anytime soon oof

Thanos' Regen is also amazing. He came back from being a skeleton within a few moments.

If rayman atomises him, his immortality/resurrection will kick in and that thing is kinda quick too.
I believe Rayman's ap advantage should bypass his regen.

From what I understand, his immortality isn't combat applicable so death should be permanent. Also, I don't see resurrection on his profile.

Yeah I just noticed that's missing from his file.

I was moreso refering to this, thought it was there.

And this form of immortality

Which none of them are on his file. Thought they were. My bad.

Either way, that level of regen can still be bypassed with enough of an ap gap. Alternatively, Rayman can just knock Thanos out (which is more likely as that's what Rayman does ic)

Thanos usually does information analysis during battle, uses his Forcefield at very close range combat like almost face-to-face, Death manip, Energy projectile/beams, and Physical attack towards Rayman.

Rayman usually goes for the Knockout, if at disposal his Power-ups and, one-time power-ups, Phoneix is resurrection, and his Charged up punch combined with ze Heavy metal fist Metal fist [ 2X, double ze damage force ]
- also Doesn't Rayman have Power Nullification or is that not a part of his base? or rather equipment in his arsenal?

Thanos usually does information analysis during battle, uses his Forcefield at very close range combat like almost face-to-face, Death manip, Energy projectile/beams, and Physical attack towards Rayman.

Rayman usually goes for the Knockout, if at disposal his Power-ups and, one-time power-ups, Phoneix is resurrection, and his Charged up punch combined with ze Heavy metal fist Metal fist [ 2X, double ze damage force ]
- also Doesn't Rayman have Power Nullification or is that not a part of his base? or rather equipment in his arsenal?
The info analysis and death manip are really the only problems for Rayman here. He tanks any physical or energy attacks and he can easily teleport past any barriers.

Phoenix won't matter if Thanos uses his death hax as it can apparently negate resurrection. Rayman's power nullification was changed to power absorption and it's been put in his base.

Rayman's power nullification was changed to power absorption and it's been put in his base.
You probably should have made a revision thread before applying a change like that. Power absorption is probably fine, but he seemed to use a projectile to steal the power in the context of the minigame.

It's fine, its not a big deal. I think you can just ask about it in the general discussion thread too, but you should probably ask about stuff like that if you think people might interpret a feat/ability differently.
So I should ask if Rayman's power absorption should be in his base at the general discussion thread?

There are no scans of Rayman going through force fields. But unless Thanos's barriers can block teleportation, I'm going to make the assumption that Rayman can teleport through them.
But that's a very huge assumption tho. And considering his height and stuff, would that even work? Because not all of Thanos' forcefileds have such a big width/height (?) around him. They will be squeezed in and then what? Can he attack without moving? Whereas Thanos can.

If we go by assumptions, Thanos can literally just teleport his enemies into Death's domain and won't hesitate to do at the start.

But that's a very huge assumption tho. And considering his height and stuff, would that even work? Because not all of Thanos' forcefileds have such a big width/height (?) around him. They will be squeezed in and then what? Can he attack without moving? Whereas Thanos can.

If we go by assumptions, Thanos can literally just teleport his enemies into Death's domain and won't hesitate to do at the start.
Unless you can show a scan that proves Thanos's barriers can block teleportation, I'm going to assume that Rayman could teleport into the shield. Also, Rayman is fairly small so he could probably fit. Not to mention that he change his size if need be.

Since we are going to assume stuff (I am not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to even the field lol), as I said, Thanos can just teleport him to death's domain - which he can, so can he come back from there? Or can he even survive there?

Likely he won't survive, but I fully ain't sure. Ray's resurrection potentially can save him although it is a doubt?

If he keeps on resurrecting in Death's domain, don't see how he can come out as a winner. Unless in this scenario death absolutely despise Thanos then maybe.

Since we are going to assume stuff (I am not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to even the field lol), as I said, Thanos can just teleport him to death's domain - which he can, so can he come back from there? Or can he even survive there?
It's possible that Rayman might be able to teleport out of there, but I'm not sure. He could probably survive with Phoenix. Is this something Thanos starts with in combat?

Also, don't worry, you weren't being rude.

Back