• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rating for knocking out a normal human with 1 punch?

GreyFang82

He/Him
So my question is if a person/character is able to knockout an average person with one punch, what AP would that fall under? Is it still Normal Human AP or is it Athletic Human AP? I know for a fact it's not street level because almost any street level attack would pretty much kill a normal person (in most circumstances). But I'd like to know what you guys think.

Also if there was a post that answered this in the past, my bad couldn't find it.

My guess is either Athletic Human or Peak Human, depending on how severe the 'knockout' is.

Few minutes to a couple of hours? I'd say Athletic.

Anywhere between 'several hours' and 'the length of a coma' would probably be Peak Human or above.

Technically, a normal person is able to knock down another one with a punch in the head, so, up to 100 pounds of force into the head should be able to knock a average person, but those are uncommon cases. Something more sure is that a trained human can knock up a person with a punch in the head, so like 500 pounds of force.

Yeah but in terms of AP or Tier, what would 500 pounds of force be Antoniofer? is that Athlete Level?

It can't be converted into energy (useless you use an athlete as reference), but most likely is athlete human.

Back