• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Please don't make a live action movie on this : 0
That's my boy : 7
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Ashina Outskirts, 20 meters apart

A story about an indoctrinated young person who has been under the wing of a toxic parental figure who are using them for their own gain discovering someone else they can pledge loyalty to and then going on a heart-warming journey of self-discovery before killing off said parental figure for their disagreement with that other person.

Ah yes, perfect. Also, enjoy the song

Sekiro : I refuse to give up the divine heir
Owl : Why boy? Why can't you understand your father's will? Do you understand what you're losing?
Sekiro : Yes, I...
Owl : Shh! I'm not done yet

Father knows best
Father knows best
Listen to your father
Imagine what we can do
Father knows best
When these horrid nations
Creates abominations
Bandits, Apes
Corrupted Monks, Ogres
Poison swamps and dogs
Monkeys

Sekiro : I'm not convinced
Owl : OK, hang on

Also large rats
Men with bright red eyes, and
Stop, no more, you'll just upset me
Father's right here
Father will remove them
Now Wolf, here's what I suggest
Skip the banter
Stay with father
Father knows best
Father knows best
Now try to imagine
This nation, if we're ruling
Mighty, undying
Immortal, structured
Then, we'll make history
Powerful, crafty
Economically strong
Just you and me son, please, accept
Hmm, I believe
Now is the time to choose
I said this cause you're my son
Father understands
Father's here to help you
But I just need one more thing
Sekiro?

Sekiro : Yes?
Owl : Give me the divine heir
Sekiro : No
Owl : Have it your way...

Owl pulls out sword

Owl : Young Wolf.

Last edited:
Rapunzel likely isn't as experienced or skilled so I'm going to go with the owl
She does have one-shot levels of AP and dura and Owl probably won't figure out until he hits her and while his skill is good for dodging, he will be forced to repeatedly use poison to try and get through his opponent

Seems like she's only overpowering in durability with magic shields. if the owl can use stealth to his advantage, combined with his smokebombs, I feel like he can hit her in a blindspot where she wouldn't have time to pull up her shield, if it's a constant thing.

This profile like, low key kinda sucks there's not nerly enough explanations for anything and there's just things that are on the RT that aren't even added to the profile.

Seems like she's only overpowering in durability with magic shields. if the owl can use stealth to his advantage, combined with his smokebombs, I feel like he can hit her in a blindspot where she wouldn't have time to pull up her shield, if it's a constant thing.
OK fine, counted and thank you

Back