• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rangiku is stronger I think, and I don't really see anything that would give Ranga an advantage.

So I guess I vote for Rangiku.

Ranga starts off the fight with Black Lightning, a FTL attack which also causes a flurry of tornadoes.

Or Coercion, an attack composed of Fear+Sleep Manipulation.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Ranga starts off the fight with Black Lightning, a FTL attack which also causes a flurry of tornadoes.
Or Coercion, an attack composed of Fear+Sleep Manipulation.
"Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Enhanced Senses, Lightning Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Air Manipulation, Teleportation, Blessed, Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry (Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses, furthermore Unique Skills and above require a strong soul to possess them), Resistance to Law Manipulation (As a powerful A rank Disaster monster, like Apito, he should be able to resist the effect of Holy Barrier which affects the laws of the world), Information Manipulation (Magic Senses overloads the brain with so much information it would have killed a normal human, but can be used casually), and Data Manipulation (The information from Magic Sense is turned into data, which overloads the human brain, but can be used casually)"

I don't see any of that here.

I am pretty sure Rangiku can win via Reiatsu crush easily here since Ranga has no Soul resistance in this key.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Alrighty, certain he'd be able to get something off.
I don't think so. Literally, the first major thing Bleach Character do is flexing their Reiatsu at the start of a fight which cause Reiatsu crush for those those resist soul manipulation so Ranga won't time to do much.

Back