• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raleigh vs Beikan

What's her intelligence here? I assume speed amps are restricted. How does magic work in-verse?

There is no "magic" in Storiverse

Her intelligence is extraordinary genius

She doesn't have significant speed amps

He does have amps, though. A lot of them.

How does the power system work, rhen?

All races call everything "abilities" and pretty much everything is included with it, I think "Magic" can be equalized to that

amps can be restricted okay

Yea, otherwise it would be a speedblitz of epic proportions.

Well, how do their abilities work? Any justification behind Limitless stamina? What would she lead with?

They just learn things through different means and call them abilities

Mugens don't run out of stamina because it keeps recharging before they can run out of it

She leads with phsyical attacks. She doesn't have any offensive hax on this key. All defensive

ÔÇÿRecharging'? Do Abilities take stamina?

So she just runs up and attacks? Anything special about it?

Yes it does but they recharge faster than they can run out. Thus infinite stamina

In this key all she did was fighting against multiple empires until she was able to use ─░mha Kolye. Nothing special yeah,

She can also kill herself and resurrect on top of him

I assume rezzing is also an ability?

Does she have anything to stop the air from being sucked from her lungs, causing them to instantly collapse?

She should have all types self-sustenance i guess i forgot adding it. She was fighting in space the whole time

even without it, reactive evolution

and, what is rezzing?

Ressurection. And not needing to breathe is differently from actively having a vacuum in your lungs.

Okay

reactive evolution, she passively adapts and resist it while having it on herself

what can he do to 7-D type 3 madness?

How potent is the mimicry + adaptation?

her mimicry is not potent, but reactive evolution is her most potent ability. she got hit by this guy's weapo and survived & adapted in few minutes, but couldn't copy it

7-D madness.

Few things about that -

1. What happened to "no offensive smurf hax"

2. How does it work? A noted limitation is that it's less likely to work on people who regularly delve into the incomprehensible and esoteric (the Madness page itself says so).

Reactive Evolution, being an ability, would take stamina to use? Which doesn't matter much because infinite, but yes?

It's not 7-D, it's 4-D, Sorry typo

It's not very offensive because it takes weeks to months fully work

ExSENNA said:
It's not 7-D, it's 4-D, Sorry typo

It's not very offensive because it takes weeks to months fully work
Ah, right. Gets resisted, then.

Reactive Evolution, does it take stamina?

I don't get the relevance of that question, it likely doesn't take stamina it's a passive ability, it's like "nature of her being" similar to type 3 madness, which also doesn't take stamina

The relevance is that her stamina is going to become a whole lot less infinite very quickly.

Overall, Russel starts with crushing her lungs and gouging the 'magic' or stamina from her body, continuing to farm it from her as it's produced. When she dies, there's no stamina left to bring her back to life. Adaptation might help, but it seems to talk a long time, plus he can use newly stolen mana to back up his Boon of The Flood with more potency beyond what she adapted to.

She'll passively adapt and resist him doing stuff to her lungs in like, seconds. then use it against him if she can

And he won't steal it before it rechages to begin with

And he uses this through what ability? It might be something she already resists

Eh? It's an innate form of Adagio magical control (or, Low 1-C). Just fundamental magic ripping. Call it a very unconventional Power Null or Absorption.

Inverse would protect him, and it would just get absorbed. Additionally, she may adapt, but she'll still be out of any energy and dead.

She has 1-A resistance to powernull

It took her minutes to adapt not to die to a very high into 1-A attack. She is the only one who didn't die to that weapon instanly, because her reactive evolution doesn't take time, it instantly starts to adapt attacks used against her, it may take seconds, or minutes for 1-A stuff, for her to adapt.

Unconventional. The resistance mentioned sounds absolutely nothing like what he does.

She'll start adapting it, and every time she adapts, it'll become progressively harder and harder as it rewrites or undos her resistances with her own abilities, or overruns them with more and more mana. By the time she actually has enough resistance, she'll be dead.

A few seconds is all that's needed.

An insta-kill 1-A ability couldn't kill her for minutes. The moment he starts using that ability (and a combination of bunch of other ability, doesn't matter), she'll start gaining resistance to it. she's gonna start gaining resistances to him ignoring resistances. It's gonna be harder for him to drain her stamina, unless he can negate her reactive evolution, he isn't killing her with this.

The problem is, the few seconds it takes, she's already dead to her lungs being crushed. Her Resurrection fails due to a lack of mana.

The thing is, he won't be able to drain her stamina in few seconds, Like I said before, an instant ability took minutes and failed, if it takes seconds for other opponents, it's gonna take much, much longer against her because her adaptation will make it harder for him to drain her stamina and quickly resisting it completely.

She isn't dying to this, anything else?

Kayra said:
I feel like this key of Beikan is basically 682 but better? lol
That's what I was thinking when I made this key! Basically 682 with actual combat skills & far better adaptation ahaha

ExSENNA said:
The thing is, he won't be able to drain her stamina in few seconds, Like I said before, an instant ability took minutes and failed, if it takes seconds for other opponents, it's gonna take much, much longer against her because her adaptation will make it harder for him to drain her stamina and quickly resisting it completely.
She isn't dying to this, anything else?
Here's the thing.

He definitely would, though.

Since he can keep dumping more and more mana into it as she starts to resist it, and by the time they reach his peak, she's dead.

Again with this...

You can't overpower a more potent passive abiity by dumping more stamina into your own ability.

Doesn't matter if he puts more mana in it. It won't make it harder for her to adapt. It won't make his ability more potent than her reactive evolution. It's her who's making it harder for him to use that ability on her. He won't even be able to drain much stamina from her because adaptation will make it hard for him to drain.

That's actually exactly how it works in-verse, though.

Unless his ability overpowers 1-A stuff, it's useless.

Her reactive evolution doesn't adapt to his level of energy drain. it adapts to highest it can possibly adapt. If you use this Low 1-C ability on her, she'll quickly gain resistance to it on 1-A level.

Another example; If you use 1-B mindhax on her, she generates 1-A resistance to it, not 1-B.

You said it took a few seconds. That's really all that's needed.

I told you before, an instant ability took minutes to fully work. an ability that can kill things instantly, couldn't kill her for minutes. few seconds won't be enough. It will take longer and longer time because he won't be able to drain her stamina as fast due to her generating resistances.

If normally it takes seconds for him to drain literal infinite mana from someone, with her it's gonna take much, much longer.

It's not infinite mana. It's mana regenerating faster than it's lost.

Yeah, it's nigh-infinite. I don't think that changes anything. She'll gain complete resistance to it before he can even take half of her stamina because she'll make it harder for him to drain the more he tries to drain it.

And what's her feats of stamina outside of being regenerated, then?

Not to mention that if she attempts at Ressurection even with mana, it's just going to get absorbed anyways, and a lack of consciousness to try another one via the mind being destroyed will also end it.

She can adapt those too. Even if he can instanly absorb, it's gonna take longer and longer to absorb her due to her reactive evolution making it harder for him to do it.

She can adapt and gain resistance to everything he throws at her, unless they are really high into 1-A.

Back