• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizel vs Revan

This seems like an interesting match-up. On the one hand Revan seems physically superior, but Raizel isn't far beind, plus both have a variety of hax abilities.

For this fight we assume that both characters are bloodlusted, so Raizel has no qualms about using his most dangerous blood powers and Revan won't hesitate to use the most dangerous Dark-side powers

Who wins?

Just in case someone tries to say this again, blood field is not a "hax" ability. It does not destroy everything inside regardless of durability. That's extremely NLF. Moreso, in the latest chapter, multiple people were seen breaking out of Erga's blood field and suffering no adverse effects from it. Muzaka even tanked Raizel's.

With that said, the hax that Raizel has include: mind control, mind reading, minor reality warping (some undescribed time and space effect in blood field), and potentially body manipulation via blood (never shown on higher tier foes, such as Muzaka or Roctis).

Sith explictly have huge resistances againt mind control and mind reading via the force and the latter two simply don't have enough known about them to matter in this fight. Based on Revan's speed, precognition, durabiity, AP, range and endurance advantage (Raizel being unable to maintain full power without harming himself), this is a stomp by Reva. Even if Raizel can somehow mess with Revan's blood, then you also need to cede that Revan should be able to do the exact same with force crush.

Alakabamm said:
Just in case someone tries to say this again, blood field is not a "hax" ability. It does not destroy everything inside regardless of durability. That's extremely NLF. Moreso, in the latest chapter, multiple people were seen breaking out of Erga's blood field and suffering no adverse effects from it. Muzaka even tanked Raizel's.
With that said, the hax that Raizel has include: mind control, mind reading, minor reality warping (some undescribed time and space effect in blood field), and potentially body manipulation via blood (never shown on higher tier foes, such as Muzaka or Roctis).

Sith explictly have huge resistances againt mind control and mind reading via the force and the latter two simply don't have enough known about them to matter in this fight. Based on Revan's speed, precognition, durabiity, AP, range and endurance advantage (Raizel being unable to maintain full power without harming himself), this is a stomp by Reva. Even if Raizel can somehow mess with Revan's blood, then you also need to cede that Revan should be able to do the exact same with force crush.

Agree with most of what you said reven has more dc and speed and raizel mind powers wont work on him so revan takes this in a stomp disagree with you on blood field not being hax.Blood field is hax but as i have explained many times its practically useless if your opponent can keep up with you and has enough dc to destroy it as blood fields can be destroyed if however you arent fast enough to dodge it and dont have the speed to react to it and destroy it you will get erased.And just because your in a blood field doesnt mean you automatically get erased you get erased when the blood field closes in on itself.I should put this explanation on raizel profile to prevent misunderstands.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Alakabamm said:

Agree with most of what you said reven has more dc and speed and raizel mind powers wont work on him so revan takes this in a stomp disagree with you on blood field not being hax.Blood field is hax but as i have explained many times its practically useless if your opponent can keep up with you and has enough dc to destroy it as blood fields can be destroyed if however you arent fast enough to dodge it and dont have the speed to react to it and destroy it you will get erased.And just because your in a blood field doesnt mean you automatically get erased you get erased when the blood field closes in on itself.I should put this explanation on raizel profile to prevent misunderstands.
There's no misunderstanding, I've read all of Noblesse so far and I understand that the source of this hax argument ultimately stems from a quote given by one clan leader in regards to Blood Field's potential. There is no reason to suggest that Blood Field destruction is different from any of the other generic energy attacks in Noblesse in a vs. battle context, let alone something like Dark Spear which has very well qualified soul-invading/degenerating potential hax.

Alakabamm said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Alakabamm said:

There's no misunderstanding, I've read all of Noblesse so far and I understand that the source of this hax argument ultimately stems from a quote given by one clan leader in regards to Blood Field's potential. There is no reason to suggest that Blood Field destruction is different from any of the other generic energy attacks in Noblesse in a vs. battle context, let alone something like Dark Spear which has very well qualified soul-invading/degenerating potential hax.
Ok i have to disagree with this if blood field was a generic energy blast as you stated the clan leaders and everyone one else wouldnt put it on such a pedestal as an ability and wouldnt be so wary off it.Every person who has come up against a blood field has been wary and cautious of it if if was just a generic energy blast it wouldnt be given that much special treatment.Not to mention the fact that every person that a blood field has closed in on has been erased you could argue its because they were fodder fine but even muzaka in the ova was being disintegrated from being touched by blood field and he only lived because of his regenerative abilities and destructive power.

Yea I didn't even realize the OVA was out yet but it seems to me (after watching it) that those were like blood spears and not a blood field (which has always been depcted as a tower of blood that encompasses a person).

Alakabamm said:
Yea I didn't even realize the OVA was out yet but it seems to me (after watching it) that those were like blood spears and not a blood field (which has always been depcted as a tower of blood that encompasses a person).

Yea they seem like blood spears indeed, but still doesnt change the fact that they were disintegrating muzaka i think from this its clear if raizel was bloodlusted muzaka would be dead he even allowed muzaka the time to regenerate.

I'll vote for Revan on this one, he's too fast for Raziel, and has much better hax like subatomic.

Aparajita said:
I'll vote for Revan on this one, he's too fast for Raziel, and has much better hax like subatomic.
Indeed this is a stomp in Revan`s favor he is relativistic compared to raizel`s mhs+ and has the higher dc just that alone is enough to say this was a bad matchup.

Probably raizel,they have the same general abilities like telekinesis and telepathy etc and revan has matter manipulation while raizel has his various hax abilities like blood field,blood phoenix but his greatest hax is his hemikinesis because with it he can control your blood without even touching you leaving you immobolized or if he wants to just make it explode.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Probably raizel,they have the same general abilities like telekinesis and telepathy etc and revan has matter manipulation while raizel has his various hax abilities like blood field,blood phoenix but his greatest hax is his hemikinesis because with it he can control your blood without even touching you leaving you immobolized or if he wants to just make it explode.
Force crush is pretty much equal to Raizel hemokinesis, since he can apply pressure to the vital organs for the same effect

Yojimbo1989 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Force crush is pretty much equal to Raizel hemokinesis, since he can apply pressure to the vital organs for the same effect
Then this is inconclusive then as both have various ways to take out the other

Back