• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raise in Luffy's Stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Recent Chapter Luffy fought toe-to-toe with Cracker for Eleven hours. Albeit with minor help from Nami, but still that's nothing to sneeze at.

Wasn't he just eating them the whole time, also namI helped a lot, summoning rain and making the biscuit soliders all wet and soft for luffy to chew, nothing noticeable compared to his past feats of stamina like when he fought in marine ford after coming back from the prison.

"Fight, run, eat, repeat."(Cracker) Also judging from the battlefield it looks like he did a lot more than just eat. Luffy normally doesn't run, and while it's never directly said, it's implied he probably went gear 4th multiple times, but that's just speculation. Nami softened the soldiers up sure, that's it though. Also going on the whim that Cracker would of tooken her out during the course of those 11 hours says that there's more to this fight.

"nothing noticeable compared to his past feats of stamina like when he fought in marine ford after coming back from the prison."

Nothing Noticeable? Compared to Marineford which took less than a day to do. In fact, it most likely took 4-5 hours at the most, considering the inital execution was scheduled at 3 pm. Even if it did start early, Luffy wasn't even there for a good portion of it.

Perhaps I am overspeculating this. And if so I apologize. But I atleast found this fight going on for 11 hours even if it was just him eating and avoiding Cracker noteworthy.

Well I guess we could make a note on it for his profile, but whatever he's listed on in his profile stays the same. However I do not have the power to unlock his profile and add it so u must wait for an admins approval on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back