• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm mainly convinced by the Xerneas arguments, although this is closer than I thought it would be.

Rave Deer FRA.

No, It needs one more vote for grace.

Anyways Silver is also unquantifiable above 614 zettatons as well via scaling to the other characters beating Chaos 4, so I don't think Xerneas can one-shoot

The real cal howard said:
It needs to be a difference of three. Though since Spin switched over, it's 4-8.
I don't think that was a vote, he just thought that it was grace for Xerneas, especialy based on his earlier comment asking that and when Xerneas got two votes( reaching seven) he assumes that he won, anyway now it's 5-8, now it's grace

Just oof... after seeing the following votes and comments I'm going to maintain my neutral stance and give this a fat inconclusive since the winner isn't clear cut.

Back