• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah but it seems like a stomp incon, dash can't land that one hit without detonating the mercury while walter has absolutely no way to harm dash without killing himself

honestly just give walter his smith & wesson model 442 and take away his bombs, dash's high durability and stamina means she can survive a few shots as long as he doesn't land a headshot

honestly just give walter his smith & wesson model 442 and take away his bombs, dash's high durability and stamina means she can survive a few shots as long as he doesn't land a headshot
I'll assume he isn't really skilled at marksmanship, is he?

And if I do so, what will the result be?

this can go five ways

1: walter shoots her in the head, rainbow dash promptly dies

2: walter shoots her in the chest, rainbow dash promptly dies

3: walter shoots her in the stomach, she survives and one-shots

4: walter shoots her in the legs, then either headshots her or wins through incap

5: walter misses, dash throws a single punch and converts him to mp3

walter has never aimed for the chest in the show, but there’s no reason for him not to, and it’s possible if he misses another area. i’ll give this a 5% chance of happening.

walter hasn’t canonically gone for the legs before. he isn’t above incapacitating his opponents before killing them, though, so i’ll give this a 5% chance.

walter isn’t particularly experienced with firearms, but he has practiced a bit and hasn’t missed a shot since he tried to kill himself in the first episode. it’s unlikely he’ll miss, let’s say there’s a 10% chance of that happening.

walter has directly shot and killed 5 people over the course of the show. he shot 1 of them in the stomach. 1/5 = 20%, so 20% chance.

of the 5 people he shot to death, 3 (possibly 4) of them were headshots. 3/5 = 60%, so 60% chance.

put it all together, there’s a 70% chance of walter winning and a 30% of dash winning

i made a thread for goku vs saul goodman. i think three people came to the conclusion that saul would win via convincing goku not to kill him, putting the votes at 0-3 in saul’s favor. a mod closed the thread on sight, so i asked them why. they basically just said “i shouldn’t need to tell you”. having been provided with no valid explanation or reasoning as to why i shouldn’t, i made a new thread. the mod then reported me to rvr, where the mods decided that saul would not be able to convince goku not to kill him. with this 100% objective conclusion in mind, they then matchbanned me from the verse for making one (1) stomp match.

i made a thread for goku vs saul goodman. i think three people came to the conclusion that saul would win via convincing goku not to kill him, putting the votes at 0-3 in saul’s favor. a mod closed the thread on sight, so i asked them why. they basically just said “i shouldn’t need to tell you”. having been provided with no valid explanation or reasoning as to why i shouldn’t, i made a new thread. the mod then reported me to rvr, where the mods decided that saul would not be able to convince goku not to kill him. with this 100% objective conclusion in mind, they then matchbanned me from the verse for making one (1) stomp match.
?
Did the mod & other mods like dragon ball in question? Did you do anything that made you disfavorable to the mods? I've made accidental stomp threads in the past & I'm willing to make a match fair or even abandon it if the conditions are stompy.

i hate it here

Did the mod & other mods like dragon ball in question?
i don’t think so
Did you do anything that made you disfavorable to the mods?
a couple years back, i created silly profiles (grogu, gene from the emoji movie, the bulk, etc) and made threads arguing that cool cat should be allowed to have a profile. generally they found me obnoxious. apparently they can’t let shit go, so whenever i do the tiniest shit they take me to rvr to report me as a “repeat offender”

i think the main problem is just my demeanor, i really don’t take things seriously which naturally puts me at odds with the sorts of people who get genuinely angry about whether or not daffy duck can beat superman

Back