• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs. King Slime

After an assload of calculations, I discovered how dangerous king slime actually is.
in short,

He can deal this much damage
Small Jump: 1100834.4 newtons
Large Jump: 1651251.6 newtons

if you're wondering why it's so high, the crown weighs 181909.4 kg, as much as a small plane.

This also isnt even calculating his summons, or anything else about him.

DiepEpicBattle said:
After an assload of calculations, I discovered how dangerous king slime actually is.
in short,

if you're wondering why it's so high, the crown weighs 181909.4 kg, as much as a small plane.

2.93795363289 megatons vs 7.38, Rainbow is still two and a half times stronger.

Lightbuster30 said:
DiepEpicBattle said:
in short,

2.93795363289 megatons vs 7.38, Rainbow is still two and a half times stronger.
actaully im not in favor of either winning, i'm just pointing this out.

Back