• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Butterfly vs. Barney Stinson

Umm. Is Rainbow above 18 in age? I know this question seems stupid. But it's legit part of my reasoning for a winner

This is a tricky one here. The problem is. Barney is definitely capable of seeing into her weakness. His senses and extremely impressive intelligence would lead him to figure it out. The question is. Can he do it fast enough?

And he May be able to. The biggest issue I see is if he tries to get on her when in her human form. But since she doesn't have the appearance of over 18. He won't try it. (We know this for sure cause he has made it clear he waits by bringing it up). So if he isn't distracted by that. Then Barney will likely be able to figure out the color order before he ends of being no longer alive. To someone as smart as himself, plus his enhanced senses. Plus a gun or bazooka to give off the damage. Barney should take it

Okay well, to be fair.

Enhanced senses don't really help you with "Oh I need to shoot her wings in this specific order so that I can actually hit her." He's going to be spending a lot of time just shooting her physical body and realizing it ain't gonna do anything. His intelligence doesn't necessarily seem like it'll help him pick up something as bizarre as that.

Her colors being hit isn't a weakness, it's just what stops her from being invulnerable. Her duplicates are going to be hard to hit if they're all over the place, and even then he'd have to worry about actually killing the girl, which would take even longer And would probably end up killing him.

Well. He senses keep track of her is what I'm meaning. He would know where she is at all times. Less she has a counter to that

He won't spend a lot of time on something he isn't making any progress on. He is smart enough to figure out he isn't doing anything. The only thing that would cause him to consistently attack without trying anything else would be if he was mad. If she got him mad. That definitely would get her a win. Though I don't see that happening. Only specific things about him makes him mad, like his dad, or the fact he is Canadian.

Her duplicates would be an issue. But remember he can duplicate too. So that becomes less of an issue.

Though here's an important question. Do we have a generally good idea of how long it takes to poison and kill for her? That very much matters here

I don't know but it is consistent poison so that's gonna mess him up no matter what.

Also how many of himself can he actually duplicate? Because I doubt it's actually going to be enough to exactly deal with her when there's seven butterflies running around, especially when they likely wouldn't have the same equipment or anything.

Also when your from a series that's super slice of life, you tend to think that bullets work it's a fact of life that just...bullets kill things. He'd at the very least waste a good amount of time trying to shoot it

Well I sustain from voting for now then. Cause I need to go see how long it generall takes. At least a general area of time. This fight really depends how much time he has

Gonna switch my vote. I checked out the fight myself. And Barney does not have Nearly enough time if it's as fast as this fight was.

Back