• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raimi spider man minor upgrade

Coolboy6

He/Him

0:30 Since spidey got his suit back without being seen, does this count as stealth mastery?

I mean, he also sneaked up on Sandman so I honestly don't see why this wasn't on in the first place.

This seems fine to add, but you need to write a justification in the profile page.

How about this:

(Easily sneaked up on his uncle's killer, landing multiple successful blows on the latter, hid from his family members after sneaking back into Norman Osborn's apartment using his acrobatic skills, stole back his suit from Jameson's office without the latter noticing until after it was too late, sneaked up on Sandman in the sewers)

Those are some of the examples I found.

Last edited:
But seriously, how could y'all forget how Spidey first sneaked up on his uncle's killer?

Back