• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Railgun.....become real......

IT HAPPENED EVERYONE!!! A F@#KING RAIL GUN SHOOTING AT SPEED OF MACH 7!!! (Hypersonic)

U.S
U.S. Military's Electromagnetic Railgun Fires Projectile At 4,500mph

What next? Exoskeleton power suit?

Now, they just need to figure out how to make that fit in a man-sized rifle, build an exosuit than can carry that, mass produce it, and call ourselves Terrans.

Gemmysaur said:
Now, they just need to figure out how to make that fit in a man-sized rifle, build an exosuit than can carry that, mass produce it, and call ourselves Terrans.
Lmao
Funny....very funny

@NJS not decillions way further than that

Now we need to make that railgun teleport ppl inside it and burn their souls and that railgun is gucci or we can have an accident that made the throne

Anyway from projectile size and weight how hard is this Gun hit again? I remember they show it punch though tank armor.

Hizack123 said:
So okay then back to main topic, what tier is this railgun gonna get? (I think lowball 9-B+)
these are in the low megajoules

Realistically, as these things grow more efficient, I can see them reaching gigajoules. Terajoules is a complete dream, and only experimental Halo-esque MAC Cannons would exist... Not on Earth but only to be tested in some backwater area.

Force does not necessarily equate to energy but you can obtain energy via converting newtons to joules per meter

Back