• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think its a clean win for Raiden. A smack down on Loki from another lighting god. But more so because of his martial ablities than lightning, which I only see him needing for an occasional AOE to displace Loki's illusions.

Okay, I'll explain my vote.

Since this is SBA, Raiden should be in his edgy form by now. He's not going to hesitate to kill Loki and has a massive range advantage. Loki can quickly close the distance with teleportation but he has to do it fast since Raiden will be flying already while using his lightning powers, which is totally in character for Raiden to do. The moments when he engaged in melee combat happened because he was near his enemy like when Shao Kahn entered Earthrealm with Raiden being very close to him as well as the revenant gang surrounding him in the Sky Temple.

I'd say Raiden takes this low-diff but he's screwed if Loki gets near him.

Back