• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden VS Guts (MGS VS Berserk)

- No equal speed.

- They are both in character.

- The fight takes place in a forest at night. They are 10 meters away.

• MGS4 Raiden used. Black Swordsman Guts used.
  • SBA from the rest.

Guts scales to: 119.07 Tons of TNT / 436.34 Mach / 113 Tons of Force

Raiden scales to: 156.78 Tons of TNT / 229.45 Mach / 7,809,567 Tons of Force

Raiden:

Guts:

Incon:

Last edited:
a 4.33575711188x AP difference won't matter much for someone with Immortality 2 and immense willpower. Guts wont even know the sword can reach farther without being in physical contact with him.

Guts could potentially be fast enough to avoid the blade after Dragonslayer is cut in half.... If it wasn't for the fact that HF Blades have several meters of invisible range extending from them to make that impossible. Not to mention the godly skill difference between them.

He's not scaling to that right now.

550 Tons of TNT is the start of Multi-City Block level+, since he lacks the + that means he isn't scaling to it.

No CRT has been made to add that to the profiles, as such we cannot use that calculation in this versus thread.
Well, I do have Calcs that put him higher, but for some reason, no one wants to look at them.

MGS4 Raiden is supposed to be faster than with his human body and on a scale, he should presumably be superior to Solid Snake
i don’t see how that equates to his travel and combat speed scaling over Snake’s reaction speed, that’d just mean he has superior reaction speed

i don’t see how that equates to his travel and combat speed scaling over Snake’s reaction speed, that’d just mean he has superior reaction speed
I think there are a couple of feats that would justify that and that, in addition, Raiden's cyborg body is represented as a substantial difference in scale, practically a leap of difference. However, it may be that this is there simply because certain things are not yet updated, especially since I find it exaggerated that his movement speed was that

Regardless, the point is how the combat would develop. If Guts manages to avoid being disarmed by the HF blade and then treated like a rag doll, or if Guts can somehow kill Raiden without being trampled by skill

If Guts had prior knowledge there could be an argument, after all, he does have multiple one shot options (Such as the surprise cannon) and would easily give up a limb or two if it meant landing it and is quite a bit quicker. But without knowing the HF Blade does what it does, it ain't gonna end well.

Back