• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reiden4render.webp
latest

• Speed NOT equalized
  • Flashy is limited to his Sub-Rel+ speed
  • Raiden is in his Custom Cyborg Key
  • Battle takes place in Russia with a 20 KM distance
  • Flash has prior knowledge of HF blades

Flashy’s Speed: Scales above 0.0891496077196178C

Raiden’s Speed: 0.018043c in base, 0.18043c in Ripper Mode + Blade Mode (It increases his speed 10x)

Raiden has dura neg weapons to make up for the ap gap 🗿

I am lightning... the rain transformed: 2

The more outstanding the fighter, the more set he is in his original ways:

Jack Flash:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Raiden's blade is going straight throught Flashy Flash if they clash blades.
I mean Flash can still throw hands plus with a massive ap gap Raiden would flat out blow up if he gets hit

Edit: I didn't read your comment right lmao. Should Flash be given prior knowledge of HF blade then?

Was it mentioned Raiden also probably outskills to a ludicrous degree? Cause he's pretty insane in skill

Was it mentioned Raiden also probably outskills to a ludicrous degree? Cause he's pretty insane in skill
Flash is stated to be the most skilled of the hero association and was able to fight Garou for a little bit so it might not be as ludicrous

Flash is stated to be the most skilled of the hero association and was able to fight Garou for a little bit so it might not be as ludicrous
Garou is skilled with his fists. Raiden uses a ****** sword. If Flashy tries for fisticuffs he's gonna find out quickly that he's gonna get turned into sushi

I mean Flash can still throw hands plus with a massive ap gap Raiden would flat out blow up if he gets hit

Edit: I didn't read your comment right lmao. Should Flash be given prior knowledge of HF blade then?
He fights with swords normally. He only fights without H2H and that's when he loses hiw sword. Not like it'll matter when Raiden slices him in half.

He's only 2x faster in RM+BM tho
Wait till you find out about some of the potential MGR upgrades
w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵g̵e̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵F̵T̵L̵ ̵l̵m̵a̵o̵

Running some numbers, about that yeah, but I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's feasible looking at some stuff
P̵e̵o̵p̵l̵e̵ ̵f̵o̵c̵u̵s̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵t̵u̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵r̵a̵i̵n̵,̵ ̵y̵e̵t̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵i̵z̵e̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵t̵u̵e̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵l̵o̵n̵g̵ ̵l̵e̵n̵g̵t̵h̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵ ̵q̵u̵i̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵f̵a̵s̵t̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵n̵ ̵9̵.̵8̵m̵p̵s̵ ̵d̵r̵o̵p̵l̵e̵t̵s̵

Not pog >:[
H̵i̵g̵h̵e̵s̵t̵ ̵I̵ ̵m̵a̵n̵a̵g̵e̵d̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵0̵.̵9̵c̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵t̵l̵e̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵u̵s̵s̵y̵,̵ ̵s̵o̵r̵r̵y̵ ̵l̵a̵d̵ ̵

You can though. There’s no rule regarding this.
Oh, I remember a while ago I was told to not do that but I guess it has changed.
Anyways, I’ll vote for Raiden.

Flashy Flash avoids the HF blades and tries to strike once he sees an opening only for Raiden to counter and cut through Flash’s sword and then flash himself.

Raiden stomps.

Flashy Flash dies from a single direct hit, and if he doesn't die, he's lost his sword, which canonically makes him weaker. He has no feasible win condition.

doesn't Raiden start in base

if Flashy Flash knows about the dura negating sword, he can just dodge it and 1 shot with his nearly x8 speed and millions of times AP advantage before Raiden does anything

Ripper + Blade Mode is thought activated.

Also Raiden got a speed upgrade, he's faster now iirc (Not to mention his other equipment but shrug).
Nah. Slight downgrade. Even though he should be higher cuz funny Emp's but that's for another day.

Back