• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (MGS) vs Beezlebub (ROR) (0-0-0)

A Ripper vs a God

Rules:
Speed not equalized
Raiden has his custom cyborg body key
Distance: 10m
Arena: Abandoned City

Raiden:
Beezlebub:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Going by the Sub-rel being 0.026c and him getting a 10x speed increase with Blade mode and ripper, he'd be 0.26c. So he'd still be slower since Bel's above 0.33c
So do you think Bel would win as he can hit Raiden first via being slightly faster?

I haven't read ror or Bel's fights so I don't know what he does to start, but Raiden should still be able to dodge via his senses being comparable.

Going by the Sub-rel being 0.026c and him getting a 10x speed increase with Blade mode and ripper, he'd be 0.26c. So he'd still be slower since Bel's above 0.33c
0.36c actually, Custom Body > Early game, you could argue it would be higher given Sam should be > Early game peak speed (aka 10x, not 2x, which would make custom RM 0.9c), but at minimum it'd be 2x. Raiden can obv get higher via different weapons like the machete.

Beelzebub just surrounds himself in a vibration sphere and destroys Raiden from the inside out by standing there.

It's a stomp. Beelzebub is over 7 times stronger, and can surround himself in vibrations that lack the physical matter for Raiden's blade to dura neg to begin with.

All Beelzebub has to do is flex his aura and Raiden's disassembled from the inside out.

It's a stomp. Beelzebub is over 7 times stronger, and can surround himself in vibrations that lack the physical matter for Raiden's blade to dura neg to begin with.

All Beelzebub has to do is flex his aura and Raiden's disassembled from the inside out.
Well Raiden is slightly faster and has sleep inducement

He's slightly faster with weapons and amps. Otherwise, Beelzebub is 12 times faster. Chances are he blitzes before Raiden even thinks about activating Blade Mode.

He's slightly faster with weapons and amps. Otherwise, Beelzebub is 12 times faster. Chances are he blitzes before Raiden even thinks about activating Blade Mode.
Hm either we wait for more Metal gear supporters here or we try make it more fair via speed equalized and restrict Raiden's speed amps

Speed equalized, Raiden's speed amps can't be accessed because he can't win against a normally faster opponent according to the rules of speed equal.

Speed equalized, Raiden's speed amps can't be accessed because he can't win against a normally faster opponent according to the rules of speed equal.
Actually, no. The match only can't be added.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added." ~ Versus Thread Rules

so Raiden has his amps, it just can't be added.

As already brought up, Beelzebub uses vibration shields, which a High-Frequency Blade wouldnt be able to cut. Especially considering that there would be a 3 million times AP difference if you switch keys.

I looked through his resistances for every key like 3 times over to see if I was geeking, and no, he does not.

Not like it really matters if he does or doesn't, either way, he's weak enough in any key that the vibrations don't really need to dura neg him to kill him instantly. 🤷‍♂️

That has to be a joke, literally every cyborg resists HF blades to a degree, Raiden in particular has taken hits from Sam's even.
Raiden also has nanopaste that enables him to survive up to 5 killing blows.

Guess he's getting killed five times in a row.
All before Raiden touches the dude once with long ranged weapons like Dystopia?
Also 7x isnt a one shot gap, especially for a dude with Type 2 immortallity that enables him to survive as even confetti for a bit.

Depends on a few factors, ig. The severity of the wounds Raiden's nanopaste lets him endure, and if his long ranged weapons have dura neg.

Depends on a few factors, ig. The severity of the wounds Raiden's nanopaste lets him endure, and if his long ranged weapons have dura neg.
Yeah? I said Dystopia, it has the funny quantum dura neg too.
Nanopaste enables him to survive blows that would kill him, 5 times. 10 times if he's in white suit.
He's a cyborg anyway hence the Type 2 Immortality, he can still act when blown to bits and survive for awhile anyhow as even thousands of pieces.
Several of his weapons also have shockwaves that have the funny quantum duraneg too.

(Double posting cause you edited this in)

Figured the gap may have changed from 7.5, but wasn't sure. What's the new gap?
I said that because of the Type 2 Immortality and cyborg physiology?
Even if it ***** him up bad, blows his arm off, puts a hole in his chest (although 7x isn't for any of that, 7x is like you vs Mike Tyson type one shot gap), it ain't killing him because cyborgs can survive shit well beyond what the 7x oneshot covers.

It'd be like saying a 7x gap would enable you to one shot Buu, like, yeah, maybe, if he didn't have all this extra shit forcing an actual one shot to be way the **** bigger.

Yeah? I said Dystopia, it has the funny quantum dura neg too.
Dont know why you're acting like this would be something obvious to me.
said that because of the Type 2 Immortality and cyborg physiology?
Again, this is not obvious, at all. Adding a question mark doesn't make it so.

Anyways, even if he survives a fatal blow, I don't really see how that helps him. If he's blown to bits or severely deformed, then he's not fighting anywhere near full effectiveness, even if hes technically alive.

Dont know why you're acting like this would be something obvious to me.
Does the profile not elaborate on any of his weapons?
All but like 4 have the quantum duraneg, the polearm doesnt, the wooden blade dont, RPGs and stuff dont but I feel like, don't need to mention that.
Again, this is not obvious, at all. Adding a question mark doesn't make it so.
I mean, it should be, if I talk about how cyborgs have type 2 immortality and wacky physiology, and then say nah 7x ain't enough here in the same breath, that should be common sense no?
Anyways, even if he survives a fatal blow, I don't really see how that helps him. If he's blown to bits or severely deformed, then he's not fighting anywhere near full effectiveness, even if hes technically alive.
Because he doesn't need to land a hit with the borderline heatseeking long ranged weapon he doesn't even need physical contact with because he uses magnetism to control it that also has quantum dura neg?

If Raiden has multiple means to land quantum duraneg hax at range, and can survive even as half a brain, he doesn't need to walk out of this fine if he duranegs the other dude at a quantum scale.
The fact he has means to revive 5 times from stuff that'd **** him to a decent degree and has vibration hax anyway is just the cherry on top, the gap only being 7x isn't even enough to blow him to bits anyway so the nanopaste is free game.

If need be I'll make a quick CRT if the whole he dont res vibro hax is an issue, it'd literally be a matter of just showing him fighting any of the bosses and getting hit in cutscene.

Does the profile not elaborate on any of his weapons?
I haven't taken time to look at the profile thoroughly beyond his powers, stats and intelligence and the like. Not everyone will, most people won't, all you have to do is just answer the question without being snobby.
Because he doesn't need to land a hit with the borderline heatseeking long ranged weapon he doesn't even need physical contact with because he uses magnetism to control it that also has quantum dura neg?
All Beelzebub has to do to circumvent this is just raise his staff a bit and flex his vibrations to simply blow the weapons away.
the gap only being 7x isn't even enough to blow him to bits anyway so the nanopaste is free gagame.
It doesn't have to blow him instantly to bits to do severe damage or partially deform him. Whether he's in bits after one hit or after a couple of hits really doesn't change the outcome.

Back