• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ragyo second form
Alexandrite Current Regen by Lenhi

Ragyo vs Alexandrite

BATLLE CONDITIONS:

Ragyo is in her Domination Second Form.

Both have preptime of a week and full absolute knowledge of each other and that the other knows everything about them.

Battle is in a massive quarry 30 meters apart.

Speed is Equalizied.

Both are bloodlusted.

Win is through death.

Steven has been heavily damaged and currently out of action from actions taken by Ragyo, after he and the Crystal Gems took out the Primordial Life Fiber.

Pretty sure Ragyo mind haxes Alexandrite to death the moment the fight starts.

Full knowledge on both sides and knowledge of knowledge? Ragyo knows that Alexandrite doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation, and also knows that Alex knows about her "cut from both sides" weakness (on that note, I don't think Alexandrite actually has anything that can cut her from both sides. Her weapons all seem to be either piercing or blunt impact weaponry). So Ragyo Mental Refits Alexandrite in an instant.

Having 4 minds in one won't help either, as Ragyo was able to control billions of COVERS at once, who themselves were all able to control the minds of humans.

Mental Refitting (þ▓¥þÑ×õ╗«þ©½Òüä Seishin Karinui?), also known as Mind Stitching - By sewing Life Fibers known as Marionette Threads into the brains of her victims, Ragyō can bend anyone to do her bidding. An exception to this power is Ryüko's. She has been able to break free of Ragyō's control, possibly because of the Life Fibers implanted into her body.

Do they have brains, its said on their page they are immune to biological manipulation, and this form of mind control requires the brain...

Yeah Gems don't have normal human brains-if brains at all. So Mental Refitting might be out of the question.

Does Alex have any internal organs Ragyo could damage with her thread manipulation? Thread manip is meant to be able to ignore durability by attacking internal organs

Actually, while Mental Refitting does need the target to have a brain, Absolute Domination doesn't, so I'm going back to my first thought that Alex gets mind haxed to death

Monarch Laciel said:
Does Alex have any internal organs Ragyo could damage with her thread manipulation? Thread manip is meant to be able to ignore durability by attacking internal organs
Nope, Gems dont have internal anything, their bodies are constructs made of light

Monarch Laciel said:
Actually, while Mental Refitting does need the target to have a brain, Absolute Domination doesn't, so I'm going back to my first thought that Alex gets mind haxed to death
Absolute Domination literally only works on Life Fibers...

Gems are Sentient Alien Crystals

Life FIbers are Sentient Alien Threads

I think that with verse equalisation, it might be weakened, but it would work to enough of a degree to kill Alex.

That's like saying Kryptonite will wrok on Goku verse equalized since both Saiyans and Kryptonians are aliens. Except Saiyans have vastly more in common with Krypotonians than Gems do with Life Fibers.

Not voting in this thread but if Alex had a brain to manipulate (which she apparently doesn't) Mental Refitting would work on her but Absolite Domination wouldn't either way.

Oh my God, this is old. Sorry, I didn't even notice that, I just saw the last reply saying "two days ago" and I thought it was recent.

Back