• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RagnaLordmon vs Shulk

Does anyone know how Shulk fights? Knowing how his reality warping is applied would help as well, since it it's incredibly effective then that might give him the win.

Just based on what's on their profiles I'm leaning toward RagnaLordmon, because he can cut through barriers. Both can amp their stats so neither should ever be too much stronger than the other but RagnaLordmon being capable of nullifying attacks for better defense, destroying mind and soul data as well as getting around shields and barriers easier gives him an offensive advantage as well. His profile also states that RagnaLordmon's attacks are nigh impossible to overcome due to being unpredictable, and I don't think Shulk can deal with all of that.

Of course if his reality warp is powerful enough and he'll use it to attack in character then he definitely has a chance, but for the moment I'm on the side of RagnaLordmon.

Just a heads up, Shulk's abilities section is pretty much bare bones ATM. He really have multiple resistances scaling from Zanza; including Possession and Mind Manipulation. As well as other things due to the fact that he was a vessel/shell of Zanza most of his life. From what it sounds like, Shulk doesn't have a soul and is technically undead. But old content revision didn't get enough attentions.

That being said, Shulk's Reality Warping is quite broken; he could destroy and recreate the universe including Space-Time as many times as he desires if he really wanted to, but it's super out of character for him to use it. What Shulk does lead with however is his Precognition; which in his Low 2-C key, scales to Zanza's precognition. How good is it? Zanza can basically see the past, present, and future on an omnipresent scale.

Would that Reality Warping really be useful in combat as I highly doubt a universe bust and recreation will harm Ragna. Space time stuff can be counter by the natural resistance grantes by Infinite speed. Precog helps, by it would still be hard to counter all 3 opponents.

That does make it far more even though, as RagnaLordmon's unpredictable attacks are now easier for him to deal with. The reality warp is something I figured would either make or break Shulk's chances, but I didn't consider he might have precog that potent.

Him not having a soul and mind resistance means that mind and soul punching via digimon physiology isn't really an advantage for RagnaLord here, but his data can still be deleted by Duel Edge-Flowsion so he can still be oneshot. That precog will help him evade anything too dangerous, so it's a matter of whether he can bypass the passive shielding that RagnaLord is going to be using the whole fight. Shulk's barriers aren't going to be too useful here since RagnaLord can bypass shields with his attacks, but precog should help him see that so I doubt he'll resort to guarding much at all.

Were it down to just their physical abilities I'd say RagnaLord wins conclusively with passive shielding and attack null, but Shulk can avoid most of anything he throws at him via seeing it coming from a mile away. It might be inconclusive, since RagnaLord can defend passively and null any attacks that get beyond the barriers, but he isn't likely to hit Shulk with how good his precog is. Likewise, Shulk can't get past all the barriers that RLM can put up but can also seal energy attacks and avoid what he can't negate with precog. Shulk can heal, but RLM can negate healing. Both can buff their stats...

Yeah I'm still not sure.

Well, destroying the entire Space-Time Continuum is more than just a Low 2-C feat; there would be a lot of things to consider such as causing a Time Paradox. Shulk would basically be killing every ancestor and baby self long before they were even born. And one would need High-Godly Regenerationn to regenerate from that. Still, if he has resistance to Existence Erasure and/or Time Paradox Immunity, then fair game that he'll survive though. Still, I don't know too much about Digimon, other than I know it's an awesome series that I want to get into.

Then again, I wasn't suggesting Shulk wins, I just wanted to point out that his profile is unfinished; and we all know how it feels to create threads involving characters with important abilities characters should have absent from profiles.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Still, I don't know too much about Digimon, other than I know it's an awesome series that I want to get into.
You should get into it. We could always get new supporters. ovo

Back